Need some advice

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
It has been forever since I've been on the boards, I feel like a newb all over again. I haven't been around for damn near 3 years, and a lot has changed. I was hoping I could get some advice from anyone who's willing to help.

I've tried to do some research on a stack to begin, and I've noticed that a lot of people tend to have good results with the RPM/Drive stack. First a little about myself.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 165 lb.
Current supplementation: IsoPure Protein, glucosamine-chondroitin, CLA, and a Multi
Goals: Add lean muscle

I haven't really experimented with supplements in a while, I was pretty heavily into it back in college but even then it was creatine and tried a couple NO supps with varying success. I eat a pretty clean diet now, high protein, most of my carbs come from whole grains, and low fat.

Anyone have any recommendations or thoughts? Also, it's very good to be back!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
welcome back!!

...and yes Drive/RPM is a very good non hormonal stack for adding lean mass

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Thanks for the Quick Response

I appreciate the welcome back. I can't believe it's been this long. For the RPM/Drive stack, is there a specific way to start and dose at first? I've seen people say start with RPM then add Drive, if that's a good way how far along should you add the Drive? Also is 8 weeks a normal stacking cycle?

Again I appreciate the help.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Add some X-Factor in there and I think you should be good to go. There is a study floating around somewhere on AM, that says it is one of the best 3 supp stacks.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
With X-factor

Would you start the 3 at once or would you stagger when you start and finish them?

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Bump. Anybody at all have any info about the cycle, start times for each and length of the cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the welcome back. I can't believe it's been this long. For the RPM/Drive stack, is there a specific way to start and dose at first? I've seen people say start with RPM then add Drive, if that's a good way how far along should you add the Drive? Also is 8 weeks a normal stacking cycle?

Again I appreciate the help.
load Drive at 6 caps for 7 days, then go down to 4/day....RPM should be taken on workout days ...< 200 take 4 caps pre workout

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I would start them all at once. They work extremely well together.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Very much appreciated guys, thanks for the help!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ADD THE X-FACTOR!!! I agree, I read that thread too, there are some scientific excitement behind the synergy of the three, Drive, RPM and X-factor.

Drive and RPM come with very easy dosing instructions on the side of the bottle as to how many you should take in respect to your weight.

This is what I would do, and this should answer the bulk of your questions. The only supp of those three with a suggested cut off limit is X-factor. I believe 8 weeks is MAX, so order enough to run 8 weeks. Then, take a look at Drive on the Nutraplanet page where they have instructions on your dosage per weight and then take into consideration which dosage category you're in and buy enough Drive (same thing with RPM) to run 8 weeks.

Some only need 1 or 2 bottles, if you're super hefty you might need 3.

Good luck and have fun with it.

P.S. I don't think there is a more reputable supplement across the board then RPM.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Volcom, thanks for the welcome back, it's very good to be back! I really appreciate the help with the run time of the supps. I took the time to do the math while I was at work and figured on 2 bottles of each for an 8 week cycle, then def. cut off the X-factor. I'm very pumped for this, now I just need to wait for tomorrow (pay day) and hopefully put in an order.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volcom, thanks for the welcome back, it's very good to be back! I really appreciate the help with the run time of the supps. I took the time to do the math while I was at work and figured on 2 bottles of each for an 8 week cycle, then def. cut off the X-factor. I'm very pumped for this, now I just need to wait for tomorrow (pay day) and hopefully put in an order.
It feels better then Christmas when your box of supps arrive to start your new cycle.

Good luck with it. Just remember the Drive and X-factor take about a week to kick in. around 4-7 days if when you'll experience the major kick in strength, then its all gravy, but the RPM kicks in 5 min after your first dose and you may even experience an immediate increase in performance from the energy and strength boost RPM offers.

Warning about RPM

#1. Start off a cap or so less then what you require, just to see how you react. You may not need a full dose in the beginning.

#2. Don't take it past 5pm or good luck sleeping. If you're like me and have to wait until the work days over before you can train, then take it around 4:30pm, no later then 5:00pm. If you train in the morning or mid day, then you'll be okay.

My suggestion, start your cycle on a Saturday morning, so you can take the full dose of RPM in the early in the day (1st thing in the morning would be primed) and feel it's full effects without potentially sacrificing sleep.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Good advice Volcom, I never really thought about dosing in the evening when I tend to hit the gym. I don't leave work till 5, so I'd probably take the RPM like you said around 4:30 then get home and get myself to the gym and it should time out about right. Thanks again for the advice.