Opinions??

O

ozzieramirez

Awards
ALRI Ultima Stack available at NutraPlanet!
1 Bottle of Bad Ass Mass
1 Bottle of Jungle Warfare
1 Bottle of Pro-Anabol

Anabolic Xtreme Triple Stack at NutraPlanet!
1 Bottle Retain 2
1 Bottle Hyperdrol X2
1 Bottle Mass FX

Anybody try these stackers?? Looking to replace my phed and dhb. Want to bulk up

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
try the SEARCH button, there is TONS of info out there on all of those products

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have personal positive experience with Junglewarfare. I haven't used the other stuff, so I couldn't say. I'm certain you'll see results with either stack. They look pretty f'n intense.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Search and read one of the gazillion logs on these.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
just my opinion, since you asked. i would run the ALRI stack if your only choosing between the 2.

edit: by the way, how old are you?

O

ozzieramirez

Awards
I'm 30. Theres is sooo many things out there I dont know what way to go. As I said I've tried the phed and dhb and I like the results. But it never hurts to try something new. What do recommend??

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think either of the two examples you provided will yield incredible results.

To go through the list of all the possible combinations you can have would take a long time.

The latest stack I read about on here with some scientific excitement behind it is X-factor, Drive and RPM. I myself am currently on Jungelwarfare, Anabolic Pump and Pslin for size, along with DCP, Sesamin Oil and Fish Oil to help keep the fat accumulation in check while I bulk. I've put on 8-10lbs, 30 days in, and I'm just half way through my cycle.

Creatine and Beta-Alanine goes with anything, you could consider BCAA's, Bulk Leucine... the list could really go on and on. I think since you've found two reputable stacks, make a decision between those two. You won't make a wrong choice.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Granted your training and diet are solid.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
save your money and instead of wasting over a hundred buck on the ax stack, i mean it works but not worth the money for gains, take jw with mega dose of hmb. Bulk hmb is dirt cheap.