best choice anti-estrogen

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well ive been considering running 6 oxo extreme or some sort of test booster (a good one of course) and im seeing which anti-E blocker i should run with it to maximize gains??

any reccomendations????

PEACE

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is popular choice around here.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Rebound Reloaded was my favorite before it was discontinued. Swelled my balls up, cranked up libido, and got great gym gains.

Wish they would make another batch.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
as for a test booster im thinking about running 6 oxo extreme with a anti - e just trying to figure out which would be the perfect stack

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as for a test booster im thinking about running 6 oxo extreme with a anti - e just trying to figure out which would be the perfect stack
6oxo is an anti-e, no need to run another one along side it. So for a stack I'd say stack that with a natty t booster in the lines of Mass FX, Diesel Test Hardcor, or Trib Test.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
6oxo is an anti-e, no need to run another one along side it. So for a stack I'd say stack that with a natty t booster in the lines of Mass FX, Diesel Test Hardcor, or Trib Test.
right on. based on reviews mass fx or diesel test hardcore are very promising natty test boosters. either one with 6 oxo extreme would probably make for a great stack.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
right on. based on reviews mass fx or diesel test hardcore are very promising natty test boosters. either one with 6 oxo extreme would probably make for a great stack.
yea those were along the lines i was thinking of mass fx and 6oxo extreme

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
alright so i got 6-oxo instead of 6-oxo extreme only one bottle though i think i may need a 2nd if i do minimum dosage of 3 caps a night, i also have drive so i think im gonna run a stack of anabolic pump 6-oxo and drive, any other opinions??? maybe some p-slin?? i would still need a anti e for this stack no??

also my stats are 200lbs 9% 6 foot so i would also appreciate dosage recommendations

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
alright so i got 6-oxo instead of 6-oxo extreme only one bottle though i think i may need a 2nd if i do minimum dosage of 3 caps a night, i also have drive so i think im gonna run a stack of anabolic pump 6-oxo and drive, any other opinions??? maybe some p-slin?? i would still need a anti e for this stack no??

also my stats are 200lbs 9% 6 foot so i would also appreciate dosage recommendations
Ummm....that stack has an anti-e.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You are very confused my friend. As stated by two people, make me the third, 6oxo/6oxo extreme are anti-e's. Drive is a great supplement, but as far as boosting test, I would choose Diesel Test Hardcore. 6oxo is going to kill your libido like no other. I really don't think an anti e is even necessary. I'd like to stack my current diesel test hardcore with activate extreme. I think that woudl be sick

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I'm running SNS Inhibit-E with Testofen and I'm really liking it. Definitely killin' my estrogen, but I'm lifting like a beast.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to stack my current diesel test hardcore with activate extreme. I think that woudl be sick
DTH and Trib Test Extreme. Activate Extreme and Trib Test Extreme are pretty close comp, being they are formulated around nettle standardized for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran. Some people over look TTE because its in the shadow of DIESEL TEST hardcore, but I would stack the DTH with TTE or reg. activate. No need to stack with AX extreme for less nettle.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
sorry i am confused to
I am limited to what i can get so here is what i have
3x drive
1x 6oxo
2x anabolic pump
now if i can get this right
drive is somewhat of a test booster
6 oxo is a anti-E
anabolic pump utilizes insulin (different ball park)

im considering p-slin not for a test booster but to add to the stack
and i also have reg trib (vitamin shoppe brand)

so whats the illest test booster

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Get Deisel Test Hardcore. It would go great with the 6 oxo.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok again if you read up top i list the amount of bottle i need to run DTH would i run it for 8 weeks?? and also 6oxo i only got one bottle i might be able to get the 6oxo extreme so should i just use the extreme when the reg 6oxo is up??

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think its recommended not to take an AI with Anabolic pump. AP uses estrogen to do its magic so you would be decreasing its potential. Check it out before stacking AP with an AI like 6oxo.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
I think its recommended not to take an AI with Anabolic pump. AP uses estrogen to do its magic so you would be decreasing its potential. Check it out before stacking AP with an AI like 6oxo.

what about pslin??

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about pslin??
Possibly, just keep the 6-oxo at standard dosage to keep estrogen low yet still present to effect Glut 4 relocation and you should get some nice effects from the stack.

zeusofspeed

Awards
anti-estrogen

:numbered:For the price of 6-oxo or extreme, you might as well buy a real anti-estrogen like nolvadex, clomid, or femara. Why are you planning on taking the anti-e? Risk of gyno? water retention? Estrogen is a good thing at times when taking test boosters, estrogen is necessary for joint/ligament protection as well as for recovery. I would recommend nolvadex if the reason for taking is to reduce risk of gyno and to limit water retention. I personally think that when looking at antiestrogens you should go straight for the real deal meds as opposed to herbal supplements. They definitely work and dont cost that much more than the supplement which may not work or be as effective as you hope for.

I also like T-Bomb II for a test boost, it has some natural anti-e in it.

You be the judge, you can buy real anti-estrogen meds online with no fear of problems because they are not steroids.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, just keep the 6-oxo at standard dosage to keep estrogen low yet still present to effect Glut 4 relocation and you should get some nice effects from the stack.
ok so i think what its gonna look like

drive 3 in the morning 3 post workout
anabolic pump 3 times a day 20 minutes before high carb meal
6-oxo low dose before bed
and ill run this for 2 months and see if i can throw anything in there during the duration

what are peoples opinion with lean extreme

well let me lay out my main goals, im just trying to put on some more size and strength and drop bf% and i felt that the lowerd estrogen could help me lean up with the elevated test levels, also im not interested in taking a serm because its liver toxic and i dont feel its necassary with the stack im running.

thanks a lot so far with all the help!!

zeusofspeed

Awards
Take LIV-52 for the liver

I am not a big fan of 6-OXO, or 11-OXO. I just look at the dollar amount. In the end we are looking for an edge, something that is going to help us get that look or to push through that wall. In the end there are no long-term studies to prove that these supplements are not going to damage our bodies or that any supplement is less toxic than a real med for your liver. Hell, RAMBO is still kickin into his 60's and we all know he is using the real deal. My thoughts are that with the test booster supplements you are taking, you might as well get a real anti-estrogen. And take LIV-52 from himalayan research. It is one of the best liver protector's on the market and it will not interact negatively with any test booster you may be taking. Lots of things out there for the liver actually negatively impact your testosterone supplements , LIV-52 has been proven through the underground that it is the best choice for liver protection when added to a test stack.

Good luck.....I think we all have the same goal as you do. Put on a little size while trying to reduce bodyfat. :bb2:

Look into the Zero Impact Diet from VPX. I have been doing it for about 9 months and look and feel great. Lean body mass keeps going up, while bodyfat stays between 9-12% depending on how bad I cheat on the nutrition part.:bb:

ajl89

Awards
I want to use anti-estrogens to reduce the risk of gyno and I had heard good things about Nolvadex and Arimidex. I have seen them for sale on a number of websites, but most of them require prescriptions to purchase. There are some websites that dont require the prescriptions, but how do I know they are legitimate good quality anti-e pills. My concern is why are some websites able to sell with out prescriptions. How can I tell if a product is counterfeit? Have anybody had experience with these types of websites...any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rebound Reloaded was my favorite before it was discontinued. Swelled my balls up, cranked up libido, and got great gym gains.

Wish they would make another batch.
kilo sports makes one with exact ingredients.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formestane
SNS Inhibit-E
PES Erase