Ap

gettingold

Awards
I've read posts,but I was looking for opinions. For those who have used AP alone, how long did you use it? Were you happy w/ results and did you keep any gains once you stopped using it? I know some spend tons of $, but not me. Just wondering if it's worth it. thanks...

lilanimal

Awards
I used two bottles last year and noticed significant more mass. Before i used it i had been bulking for about 1 1/2 months and was gaining slowly. I started using that and by the second bottle had gained 10 more pounds. This was over 2 more months some was fat. Once i had up my cals and carbs i noticed a lot more energy in the gym. I like the sup a lot.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can check out my review in usplabs subforum or watch the log i started today. i personally love AP. With a solid diet you shouldn't lose anything once off of it(if u ever decide to get off lol)

gettingold

Awards
Did you keep your gains? nothing needed for post, right? thanks...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea do u understand how AP works? not trying to sound harsh if u read it wrong, just wondering because AP helps you utilize carbs much better and there is no need for cycling or anything for a PCT, theres nothing hormonal about it.

gettingold

Awards
I know it's not hormonal. I guess I meant more along the lines of is anything needed to help keep any gains obtained. As to why I would want to go off it...$$$$$$$$$$. Like I said, I know alot of guys spend tons of money, but I just don't have it. thanks again for the replies...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotcha. No, you keep what you gain as long as you're working out and diet hasn't drastically changed. The reason people have to spend $$$ on post cycle from Pro hormones is because the body is in a serious state of hormonal imbalance at the end of their cycle, so without PCT, you would lose gains as a result of the hormonal imbalance caused by the cycle. AP/Pslin don't cause any imbalances that would require any recovery process. You're good to go if all you buy is AP/Pslin, run it and go on with your life. The only post you may need is more AP/Pslin to keep the gains going :head: but nothing will be lost, no deflate effect like people who don't know how to PCT.