Help a brother out!(Stack suggestions)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me with some of my stack ideas. I'll start by saying im trying to keep it pretty basic with AP, P-slin, and beta-alanine already a given. Also keep in mind that being in college i have a budget for supplements so i can't just buy as much as i want
:whiner:

With that said here are a couple ideas i have:
Stack Idea #1:
-Run the AP and P-slin with Intrabolic with either:
1)Intraxcell(small amount of ALA but i don't think the amount should hinder AP or P-slin effectiveness correct?)
2)MAN Clout
3)Ragnarok and bulk beta-alanine.

Stack idea #2:
-This idea is kind of like something Rodja stated once. Like above use AP and P-slin and add in Leucine or BCAA's and Bulk Ecdy before 4 meals during the day.

Right now I'm leaning mostly towards the idea's in stack 1, but stack 2 has been something that has intrigued me. Also note im not looking for huge gains just some real actual muscle and plenty of performance enhancement. When i do choose a stack it will be run for march and april as a bulk and then i will begin Recreate to start my cut for summer....thanks any input at all is welcome.

PS-I will be logging....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've put on 10lbs half way through my JW stack (30 days). I still have a week left in my 1st bottle of JW, I'll have one more bottle of JW to go, along with my AP & Pslin.

-Jungleware
-AP
-Pslin

I have

-DCP
-Seamin Oil
-Fish Oil

to keep the fat gain in check while I'm bulking.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well u see im 18 and so i won't touch JW and I am also looking to not use any "test boosters". I used Activate Xtreme in january but i'd like to limiting using products like this since i can still gain pretty good without them

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, AP & Pslin are pretty basic

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, AP & Pslin are pretty basic
yea thats pretty much the gist im going with i was just wondering since im logging which one people would most like to see as well as any constructive ideas...i can't wait to try p-slin thought thats for sure

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea thats pretty much the gist im going with i was just wondering since im logging which one people would most like to see as well as any constructive ideas...i can't wait to try p-slin thought thats for sure
There are a good handful of AP logs and a small handful of Pslin logs, but not quite as many AP/Pslin stack logs. I have a JW/AP/Pslin log going myself, but not with Creatine or Beta-Alanine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a good handful of AP logs and a small handful of Pslin logs, but not quite as many AP/Pslin stack logs. I have a JW/AP/Pslin log going myself, but not with Creatine or Beta-Alanine.
nice then i shall be the first!! yea ive read through your log and its been pretty impressive so far..ill continue to look on

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice then i shall be the first!! yea ive read through your log and its been pretty impressive so far..ill continue to look on
Thanks. I think Creatine/Beta-Alanine and AP/Pslin should give you amazing results.

I love Beta-Alanine, the results I got were incredible, but I get SEVERE paraesthesia, so I stopped taking it. I know paraesthesia is a normal reaction, but I get it to a 10th degree, it feels like ants are trying to eat me from the inside out, even at small dosages. Nice image right, but Creatine/Beta-Alanine combo is VERY effective. I can only imagine how well it would be when augmented by AP/Pslin. Good luck.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
bolt your 18?...good job on the size bro...seen a pic somewhere...

anyway i like the 2nd option with Rag and bulk ba....just love Rag..lol..but its a solid stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt your 18?...good job on the size bro...seen a pic somewhere...

anyway i like the 2nd option with Rag and bulk ba....just love Rag..lol..but its a solid stack.
alrite thanks man...good job though i was just about to bump this lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
k ima bump this just once...see if i can get any more opinions. im strongly considering just intrabolic, bulk ba, p-slin, and AP and maybe a carb source...but i still got some issues im trying to hammer out so any imput is appreciated

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
k ima bump this just once...see if i can get any more opinions. im strongly considering just intrabolic, bulk ba, p-slin, and AP and maybe a carb source...but i still got some issues im trying to hammer out so any imput is appreciated
Stack one by far :):head:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup,stalking you from forum to forum:icon_lol::woohoo:
haha yea well you should check out my log soon because i am ordering some intrabolic tonight and will start it as soon as nutra gets it to me...so you can continue your stalking:blink:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
haha yea well you should check out my log soon because i am ordering some intrabolic tonight and will start it as soon as nutra gets it to me...so you can continue your stalking:blink:
count on it :donut::type: