"Real" Fat Loss Supplements

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Before joining AM I had all "fat-burners" ruled out as crap. Hydroxycut, Black Pearl, Redline, and all the other crap with the exception of Hot Roxx and Lipo-6 known to work "okay."

But browsing around the supplement forums here I see threads about fat-loss supplements I'd never heard of and since I didn't know about P-Slin or AP before I came here and those are great, I figure these fat-loss supplements must be the real deal. Does anyone have a REAL fat-loss supplement that has worked well for them?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think Ive ever taken anything, which has burnt fat alone?

Sorry to say, It's all b/s. If there was, dare I say the person/company would be the richest person in the world.

:)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established

Sorry to say, It's all b/s. If there was, dare I say the person/company would be the richest person in the world.

Didn't think so... I'm on ECA now...

But not necessarily burnt fat ALONE. I mean... what's helped, more than the little boost of caffeine Hydroxycut gives?

lilanimal

Awards
redline allows me to get run about a mile more, and it gets my heart rate up alot higher and faster, making some killer HIIT sessions. It also cause me to think i may have a heart attack while sprinting. Eh. you win some and lose some. I want to know more about this new UPS supp it seems to b whats up.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Clarify your statement...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clarify your statement...
I mean, theres not really a supplement which burns fat without diet/cardio..

ECA is the closest thing youll get, naturally.. unless u wanna go onto DNP/CLEN ETC ETC ETC ROIDS..

:) He said fat burning supplement.. as in a fat burner.

:D

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I mean, theres not really a supplement which burns fat without diet/cardio..

ECA is the closest thing youll get, naturally.. unless u wanna go onto DNP/CLEN ETC ETC ETC ROIDS..

:) He said fat burning supplement.. as in a fat burner.

:D
Oh, oh, oh, I didn't say without diet or cardio. I know there's no magic pill. My diet is in check and I'm doing HIIT. I just want to know if there's something out there to SUPPLEMENT my diet and cardio with better effects than the MuscleTech crap.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, oh, oh, I didn't say without diet or cardio. I know there's no magic pill. My diet is in check and I'm doing HIIT. I just want to know if there's something out there to SUPPLEMENT my diet and cardio with better effects than the MuscleTech crap.
You should never want to supplement your diet and cardio man. Diet should always be #1, and supplements just fill gaps. Sounds a bit like you're looking for one of those magic pills in which case you might be out of luck :p

lilanimal

Awards
You should never want to supplement your diet and cardio man. Diet should always be #1, and supplements just fill gaps. Sounds a bit like you're looking for one of those magic pills in which case you might be out of luck :p
Naw, trust me his diet is in check. And hes running 4-6 times a week. Hes using an ECA stack now but it causes him to b short of breath at times. He was just wondering what fat loss supplements you all have seen good results with.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think yohimbine hcl helps as well, so does sesamin

Eagleman003

Awards
The only thing that will matter is that your calorically defecit and that your STILL keeping the overload on your muscles that you were before you started cutting. Once your strength starts to go down and workouts decrease in intensity your muscles will shrink no matter what. Amino Acids, ECA and DONT CUT THE CARBS DOWN TOO LOW. Also only do ECA for like 3 weeks cause of cortisol buildup plus its kinda bad for your body.

MattMiller

Awards
from reviews that i have read leviathan reloaded and dcp help burn off some fat and people still make gains on it

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
from reviews that i have read leviathan reloaded and dcp help burn off some fat and people still make gains on it
WORKED FOR ME!:thumbsup: Currently cutting and taking this combo again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP and forskolin

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
http://www.jissn.com/content/6/1/4
http://www.jissn.com/content/6/1/1

^^2 studies on VPX Meltdown^^

I'm not pushing Meltdown, I've never personaly used it. Nor do I think it stands alone in the category of effective fat loss supplements. Just posting some studies to confirm there is some truth to the claims of fat loss supplements, even if the results you get aren't as outrageous as their ads infer.
A huge benefit of some of the fat loss formulas out there is appetite suppression. I'm on week 2 of a Reversitol+TestabolinV2 stack (not a weight loss stack) during a low cal recomp and my appetite is through the roof. Makes me appreciate appetite suppressants a bit more.

BBR

BBR

Awards
I've always been a fan of using L-carnitine, CLA, Fish Oil and Sesamin. I honesty think those contribute greatly to staying lean and are a nice, non-stimulant based approach to supplementing your fat loss.

JGank

Awards
I second this. I would also throw some green tea, I always have great results with it. I use the NP brand.

BBR

BBR

Awards
Agreed, Green Tea is good for your overall health AND for weight loss. You could also try that Oolong Tea (I think that's how you spell it). Be wary though because there's a lot of fakes out there.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green tea extract
DCP
REDuction
Geranium