Appetite Stimulators

smillie966

Awards
Anyone ever try an appetite stimulator???
Any results???
Best one??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ghrp6

tattoopierced1

someone posted something about apple vinegar with water can help... might want to do a search on that, I havent tried it yet, but plan on it in the future.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone ever try an appetite stimulator???
Any results???
Best one??
If such causes of loss of appetite as depression/traumas, stress, drug use, alcohol, cigarettes, as well as illness are under control, appetite can be stimulated by taking enough B-complex vitamins, taking a protein supplement between meals, adequate intake of zinc (to improve the sensitivity of taste buds to food), copper (to balance the intake of zinc), ghrelin, garlic, parsley, peppermint, fennel seed, and horseradish, to name a few.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I would jump straight to GH peptides if you're simply looking for an appetite stimulator. Peptides should not be taken lightly.

There are appetite stimulation products out there..."Grub On" by Anabolic Innovations comes to mind as well as "Black Hole" by Controlled Labs. Whether either of them actually works has to be determined. But maybe look for reviews on these supps if you want a specific product. Or go with what Strategic said above.

[If you're taking X-Factor, I wouldn't use Grub On since a few of the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties. Not sure about Black Hole.]

Goat

Awards
Black Hole did not work for me, although a multi-digestive enzyme does help move the food through your stomache imho. They are also extremely cheap.