I Could Really Use Your Help!!1

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%

I Could Really Use Your Help!!1

Hey everyone I am brand new to this site..actually this is my first post. I realy need some help here. So for starters im 6'3 and im 230 lbs. I was 265 bout 4 months ago but from then til now I lost about 25 lbs. i just started to eat better and not as much. I was a division 1 football and baseball player and now that im done playing there was no need for me to stay at my pkaying weight. I just got a new personal trainer and im serious about working out and getting back into good shape. here is whee you much more experienced people can help me out. I read some reviews and I think i am going to take haladrol-50. What i need to know is what else should i take with this to get the best results. Im open for anything at this point. basically i want the best stack of supplements in your opions. and it doesnt even have to be the hal-50. if you reccomend a better product i am open to that as well. obviouslly i would much rather take a real anabolic steroid but unfortunall i have no means of getting such a thing. i have always wanted to do so and have seen so many people take them in the college athletic level and saw the results that come from them. but like i said i wish i could get the but i dont know anyone or anywhere to get them. so if you guys could please help me out with some suggestions i would really appreciate it greatly. sorry for this being so long. and as i said im open to any suggestions u feel might be a good idea. but if you could just dont reccomend one product. if u reccomend something please let me know what else i should take with it. thanks alot again guys.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hmm.. do you know what a post cycle therapy is? If not, pm me and I'll give ya a sweet pct lecture.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.72%

Here's how we can help (this is actually good advice). Halodrol is a steroid, and you are by no means ready to take a steroid. Get your diet and training in order first, then see what kind of supplements/hormones are out there. Don't jump into taking a steroid without proper knowledge of post cycle therapy. Hang around, research, and get educated before you jump into anything drastic, and remember gains are 70% diet, and 30% training. Steroids and supplements won't do much if the former isn't in order.
    •   

4. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.1%

stick with your nutrition and workout program for now man, you hot a personal trainer(hopefully a good one) so you should be set. Don't jump into supps or steroids so quickly, wait till you reach a plateau and need the extra kick. This will give you a better judgement as to what the supps you take are actually doing rather than jumping in to them and not knowing if its the supps or the new workout/nutrition plan your on that's working.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%

hey guys thanks alot for the comments so far. now i know what your saying and i dont exactly have to take a steroid. maybe just some good cutter and bulkers from ike the GNC type places and some good protein. anything like that. im a hard head and im eventually gnna take something and i dont want to take the wrong stuff. im sure u have all gone through this once before
  6. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.1%

the thing is for right now you are going to have great results without using anything for now. You want to save the supps for when you reach a plateau, that way you get more bang for your buck.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

If I were you, I would order some protein, BCAA's and creatine. They should all serve you well while you get back into shape. Maybe some Fish Oil and a Multi. Like they mentioned above, you aren't ready for a steroid. You won't get the results you are looking for anyways. Visit the nutrition section and get your diet squared away.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%

what does tha ackronym BCSS stand for guys?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

I think you mean BCAA's and thats Branch Chain Amino Acids.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.77%

ya sorry for the typo. i had a feeling it was something to do with amino acids. thank you tho for your help so far. i really appreciate it. im learning alot in the few days i have been on this site.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

No problem, your questions are pretty easy. Keep em coming it gives me something to do.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    No problem, your questions are pretty easy. Keep em coming it gives me something to do.
    haha that was the funniest thing ive read today..lol
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

Quote Originally Posted by gbballa72 View Post
    ya sorry for the typo. i had a feeling it was something to do with amino acids. thank you tho for your help so far. i really appreciate it. im learning alot in the few days i have been on this site.
    I been using liquid aminos for a while now & I love em. Maybe the fastest, easiest way to get AA/Protein in your muscles. Tastes like citrus flavored stomach acid though.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I been using liquid aminos for a while now & I love em. Maybe the fastest, easiest way to get AA/Protein in your muscles. Tastes like citrus flavored stomach acid though.
    You stick to that and ill take the extra 30-60 seconds to add my Xtend to water...and enjoy it. haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:05 AM
  2. I could really use your guys help
    By pdx89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:44 AM
  3. Hey Guys, I could use your help...
    By SW52 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 03:34 PM
  4. New to this stuff. Could use some help ;).
    By LakeMountD in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:11 PM