Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol and Mass FX ?

Icemansoldier

Awards
I am 99% that im going to try this stack i should be able to get my hands on a bottle each on friday.

Is the below link the new or old Mass FX becasue im getting my stuff off this site ?

Powerbuilduk.com (i cant send an exact link becasue i dont have over 20 posts)

Ive heard great reviews out of 100's of people on the internet.

If you have used this product, how did it work for you, what benefits to you gain from a 30 day (4week cycle) examples would be appreciated eg how much strength you gained if any, weights etc, how would you rate this out of 10, do i really need both or has anyone tried these individually?

thanks.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 99% that im going to try this stack i should be able to get my hands on a bottle each on friday.

Is the below link the new or old Mass FX becasue im getting my stuff off this site ?

Powerbuilduk.com (i cant send an exact link becasue i dont have over 20 posts)

Ive heard great reviews out of 100's of people on the internet.

If you have used this product, how did it work for you, what benefits to you gain from a 30 day (4week cycle) examples would be appreciated eg how much strength you gained if any, weights etc, how would you rate this out of 10, do i really need both or has anyone tried these individually?

thanks.
You should be able to tell by the ingredient profile if it's the new or old I believe.

I plan on running 2 bottles of the old MassFX that I have to help me with a bulk before I start cutting. Plan on writing a comparison vs ActX.

Gonzo

Awards
i have the SuperdrolNG and Mass FX...

Look, I am 45 years old..I am NOT a gym jockey...I am a normal guy ( a father of four and grandfather of two) who has been skinny his whole life but now finds himself older with a spare tire and a permanent back injury and just plain sick and tired of being worn out and tired and no more energy or drive.

I have trained in, practiced, taught and competed in martial arts since I was 11...I find it hard to teach Brazilian JiuJItsu now because I am out of gas or hurting in no time at all...the only thing that I can still perform well is my Kali/Eskrima, but I still get gassed easily. Or I used to. Things are changing!

Legs are my very strong point but my upper body is weak....

I say all of that to say this....

in the short 4 weeks that I have been working out, I have seen some great progress in my lifting, my energy levels, and my overall apearance. No, I am not blowing up like a steroid junkie, but I am starting to notice a little shape to my pecs (YES!) and even a swell in my biceps and shape of my arms...I go three times a week for about an hour each time. I am not slinging a lot of weight let me tell you. I just dont have the upper body strength to do that, yet yesterday I matched my training partner's decline benches plate for plate and rep for rep. And while the weight is nothing to boast about on this board (hey, most of you guys probably curl what I bench ha ha ) it is a major improvement and inspiration for me to keep going. I know cant compete at the level you guys are lifting...not yet anyway.

While I dont look like the kids half my age at the gym, am finally feeling better and doing better and finally beginning to see results in my body!!!

I owe this to a couple of things...

SuperdrolNG and MassFX and a training partner/freind who in the beginning kept me motivated to just be consistent in going to the gym.

While it is true that just being consistent and going to the gym PROBABLY would have made a change in me anyway, I have to stand by the SuperdrolNG and MassFX as being a major contributor in my change.

I should go ahead and take a body pic now even though I have started and then take another every 30 days.

I tell you guys...I feel better....I am most happy and am proud what I amaccomplishing in the gym with the limited weight I am lifting now.

SuperdrolNG and MassFX !!!!

GONZO !!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is fantastic news Gonzo. Weight lifting and proper supplementation can really have a great effect on one's physique, but more importantly one's whole life and attitude. Keep up the good work, and enjoy all your hard earned results!