Powerfull to DTH

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I am makeing great gains with powerfull. My cycle on it ends in two weeks though. Can I go straight to Diesel Test Hardcore or should a take a two week break before I start DTH.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am makeing great gains with powerfull. My cycle on it ends in two weeks though. Can I go straight to Diesel Test Hardcore or should a take a two week break before I start DTH.
Go right into your DTH

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can go right into it, just fine.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
since this thread is related to Powerfull what do you guys think would be good supps. to stak with Powerfull?

I am thinking RPM & Drive because I have heard so many good things about them. What do you guys think?

I am currently taking DTH and love it. I will probably overlap a week like some of you suggested.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive and RPM have a solid reputation across the board here, with RPM being especially, highly regarded.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerfull/Natural Test Booster (DTH, Blue Up, etc.)/Low-dose ATD/Activate/Dermacrine

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I will do as suggested and overlap the last week. Can't wait to try out the DTH.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Well I like Powerfull so much I do not want to come off of it just yet. I baught two bottles and at 4 a day it would only be 6 weeks. I am going to buy two more bottles and make it a nice 12 weeks, then cycle off for a month. I already have two bottles of DTH. I am going to run it with Powerfull. I am on TRT for Low T so the DTH will most likely not raise my T levels but should be a nice libido booster with all the other stuff in it. I think I am going to start off with two a day, 1 am, 1 20 minutes before dinner, then move up to three 1 am and 2 20min before dinner. Any thoughts?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well I like Powerfull so much I do not want to come off of it just yet. I baught two bottles and at 4 a day it would only be 6 weeks. I am going to buy two more bottles and make it a nice 12 weeks, then cycle off for a month. I already have two bottles of DTH. I am going to run it with Powerfull. I am on TRT for Low T so the DTH will most likely not raise my T levels but should be a nice libido booster with all the other stuff in it. I think I am going to start off with two a day, 1 am, 1 20 minutes before dinner, then move up to three 1 am and 2 20min before dinner. Any thoughts?
u still should get an increase in T levels, I know a max muscle owner who stacked DTH with his TRT for low T and he said it kicked in really hard with aggression and libido when he added the DTH.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
u still should get an increase in T levels, I know a max muscle owner who stacked DTH with his TRT for low T and he said it kicked in really hard with aggression and libido when he added the DTH.
Cool. Thanks Chuck. I am really looking forward to when this kicks in. I've only been on it two days. I am going to order some R4W this week too.