pSARM = Queasiness?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one? I've tried taking it several different ways (empty stomach, with food, morning, pre-bed) and every time I take it, just about 20 min later I get kinda nauseated. Is this just me? I don't think it's the yohimbe because I've taken several supps with yohimbine/yohimbe in them, so is it possibly any of the other ingredients? Someone give me your 2 cents!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Tattooed was feeling like that as well I believe. I haven't felt anything like that though.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
2 pills morning... then 2 more about 10 hours later

Today was rough, after the nausea hit I had to lay down and just concentrate on not puking. This is the worst its been yet, and I took the dose at about 10 am with a bowl of cereal, some milk, and two pieces of ww toast. My stomach was not empty.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you getting light headed, or any other symptoms other than that listed?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Nausea, flushed feeling, all-around just not good pukey? feeling

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I had some of the same symptoms... I usually react to Yohimbe fine, but it's also dependent on what kind of Yohimbine is in it too.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I took LevR for several weeks, and bulk yohimbine following that - I have no idea wtf's going on, but its not fun

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
I had the same exact reaction when I took RPM....Naseaus, lightheaded, just all around terrible.
I would take it before lifting and about 3/4 of the way through my lifts just start feeling awful and it lasted all night. I just threw the bottle away because I couldn't take it.....too bad because it was a great product.

Im hoping for this not to happen with pSarm which I will be starting in about a week....

Has anyone tried RPM before? How did your body react to the RPM?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We can't speak of RPM - I'm a recovering RPM addict and it would be against RPMAA regulations. :D

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I had RPM and I felt great. Especially when stacked with drive - talk about energy. But pSARM is certainly rough right now.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hurley - try taking your pSARM with 8oz of Milk tomorrow. Let me know if there's a difference for you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hhhmmm im unsure of what you may be feelin nauseous, lemme talk to Eric and see if i can get an answer for ya!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
look at tattoopericed's log, he was having the same problem and tried dosing many different ways

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Will do matthew. And Heebs, I've been watching both tattoo's and silentbob's logs and tp had cruddy reactions, but SB did not. It seems to hit certain people, but when it does, its pretty rough. I appreciate the attention eclipse, you guys are stand-up fellas!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do matthew. And Heebs, I've been watching both tattoo's and silentbob's logs and tp had cruddy reactions, but SB did not. It seems to hit certain people, but when it does, its pretty rough. I appreciate the attention eclipse, you guys are stand-up fellas!
Try cutting back the doses to 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening. See how this makes you feel and if all goes well incorporate more doses throughout the day i.e. 1pill 4X/day(just work your way up).

tattoopierced1

try splitting the pills up.. instead of 2x2, take 1x4 with meals.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
try splitting the pills up.. instead of 2x2, take 1x4 with meals.
That is what I was going to say. Maybe 3 hours apart or so. I am not sure what is causing this, other than sensitivity to one of the ingredients. Although, if it isn't the Yohimbine, then I do not know what it is. We will see if Clipse can get an answer for you guys. Thank you all for being patient :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the first few days also. I'm fine if I take it without food, with food isn't so good. For me it left after a few days. I started doing it with about 10-12oz water. That seemd to really have helped. A logger over at bb.com has also done this (takeing with tall glass of water) and it has helped him also.

tattoopierced1

its from the yoh. could just be the extract being more potent than other yoh. you've taken in the past... Its not a problem anymore for me after I played around with timing and dosing a bit.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its from the yoh. could just be the extract being more potent than other yoh. you've taken in the past... Its not a problem anymore for me after I played around with timing and dosing a bit.
Guinea pigs are secksy!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I was unable to take my dose this morning due to the fact that I had a test and didn't want to be sick during that time. I'll take 1 pill at lunch, and then one around dinner time and see how that works

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My assumption is that its from the yohimbe. Id dose it 1x4 a day and just split it up and see how that makes you feel. Queesyness right after you ingest it is usual from the yohimbe hitting your system pretty quick which is usualy the case.

Try this and let us know how it works out brosif!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I took 1 pill with lunch, and while there was a crummy feeling, it was much lighter, and definitely more manageable. I guess I'll stick to the 1x4 day until my body adjusts. Thanks for all the help, and I'll update if anything changes.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The queasiness is to aid with fat loss. It prevents you from eating.....