Can test boosters stimulate gyno?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
If someone is gyno-prone and has a tiny lump behind one nipple, can test boosters aggravate the gyno even further?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not a lot, but yes. Despite being a 'natural' test booster, there are still hormones within the body being stimulated. Not to an excessive extent or anything.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If someone is gyno-prone and has a tiny lump behind one nipple, can test boosters aggravate the gyno even further?
It depends essentially on the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and estradiol. Basically, testosterone can convert enzymatically to DHT and estradiol (estrogen). This conversion is desired and beneficial, if testosterone levels are normal. If, however, testosterone levels get significantly elevated, the conversion may become detrimental. In particular, without the use of an aromatase inhibitor, excess conversion of testosterone to DHT and estrogen can lead to (or worsen) gynecomastia, alter body-fat distribution, and create problems with the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis (HPTA).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, it could. Some people get gyno without using any anabolics, so good ole fashioned regular testosterone can cause it.

MattMiller

Awards
i would find out why you have gyno first, have you done pro hormones before? get some blood work done to find out what your test levels are at. if your test is low then i highly doubt a test booster will cause any further gyno growth. if test is already high then it is possible. to be honest, since you have or had a hormone imbalance i wouldnt mess with it yet.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
It also depends on what type of test booster you are using. If it is an Anti-aromatase, it will increase testosterone by reducing the amount of estrogen your body creates. This actually reduced my gyno a little bit, getting rid of my puffy nipples.

However, with these, you need to stop using them gradually, as going off them cold turkey can cause a rebound of estrogen, and therefore potential gyno.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
in round about ways yes - but you want to be sure what it is first. how close is the bump behind the nipple? is it immediately behuind the nipple? is it tender or painful?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
It also depends on what type of test booster you are using. If it is an Anti-aromatase, it will increase testosterone by reducing the amount of estrogen your body creates. This actually reduced my gyno a little bit, getting rid of my puffy nipples.

However, with these, you need to stop using them gradually, as going off them cold turkey can cause a rebound of estrogen, and therefore potential gyno.
TheAnimalG, which Anti-Aromatase did you use?

I'm waiting on some 6-oxo which i've only heard good things about.

Good tip about tapering off.

Jag

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
TheAnimalG, which Anti-Aromatase did you use?

I'm waiting on some 6-oxo which i've only heard good things about.

Good tip about tapering off.

Jag
It was 8 weeks of NxCare Nitro T3. Its just a mix of herbal antiaromatases like Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Chrysin, etc.

I'm not saying it will work for anyone else, but it worked for me. But I noticed some tingling in my nips when I came off of it.