Cycling question

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok i was on nano vapor for like 4 weeks it was ok but i bought black powder and i take kre-alkalyn creatine pills, i just bought pro complex gainer (PROTEIN), my plan to begin black powder is workout using nothing this week but is it ok to just take my pills and then start black powder the next week? or just not work out at all

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
noone has any advice? wat kind of forum is this?
do i need roids for someone to answer me?

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
Yes that will be fine. no need to stop working out all together.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
so just dont use a workout drink and i cant take my kre alkalyn pills still

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
you can take the pills and the black powder....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1) Stay out of GNC, Black powder is too expensive for what it does.
2) You can take them or not keep working out.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i got black powder for like 35 bucks its on sale now i have heard good reviews, this is gay what is good to buy there is always something wrong with something, so far i guess no xplode or the labrada stuff has worked

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i was planning on doing the cycling thing to get off of vapor and switch but does that even matter?

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok so far i guess your a genius at this stuff so i should say **** cycling and start my black powder and my pro complex gainer and keep taking my kre alkalyn pills 1 in the moring and 1-2 before workout?

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
your serious arent you? your not trying to hurt me are you

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
As much as I seem to be no I am not messing with you. You won't grow Manteets, lose hair, or start playing in the marching band.
black powder is a NO booster and it's just a preworkout supp. And kre-alkalyn is just a good creatine. drink plenty of water, exercise and get enough rest. You're 18. People take steroids so their bodies think they are 18. Eat right, sleep and exercise and you too shall grow.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
how much is plenty of water? because i dnt think i fulfill it

MattMiller

Awards
how much do you weigh? most people recommend no less than a gallon a day. look on google, there are websites that have water intake calculators

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
you just spent $35 on aakg powder that was dyed black.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
i weigh 210 now 6'2 like 34 waist
wat is aakg im new to these other ingredients in my pre work out drinks i have heard good reviews i never kno wat is good

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea cuz its on sell for 39 bucks and my gold card is like 20 percent off or 10 percent is that bad?

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
yea cuz its on sell for 39 bucks and my gold card is like 20 percent off or 10 percent is that bad?
GNC is very expensive, and they push supplements that aren't all that great.

I just started training again a couple of months ago, and I walked into a GNC and then walked right out. I could not believe how high everything was. Luckily I found Nutra Planet and that is where I have been getting my supplements from.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/

Do some checking around these forums and you will find some great advice from some very knowledgeable people.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea my friend told me to join
well we have a nutrition depot over here and thats like the rival with low prices, but i have noticed they both have other things that are lower than the others so depending on wat i need i go where ever but i checked on the net and found nothing but good reviews i havnt opened but i dnt kno wat to get

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
yea my friend told me to join
well we have a nutrition depot over here and thats like the rival with low prices, but i have noticed they both have other things that are lower than the others so depending on wat i need i go where ever but i checked on the net and found nothing but good reviews i havnt opened but i dnt kno wat to get

Right now you need

Good nutrition
Good 8 hrs. rest
Good training program

Unless those things are all as good as they can be, I wouldn't even worry about getting supplements. If all those things are good and you still want supplements you should look into:

Whey Protein
BCAA's
Creatine Monohydrate

These are all proven muscle builders and easy on the wallet.

At your age with when you are dialed in on the first three (diet, training, and rest) you are going to make awesome gains.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea i own pro complex gainer just bought 60g of protein and 650 calories per serving i have kre alkalyn and now black powder

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok i just got ahold of supertest lol
not sure wat to do im debating it
but ill be straight up with yall
i had a hernia when i was like 1 so they took a testicle i had like a check up on all that my test levels were normal but this might help me be even more normal, need advice

RyanOFelt

Awards
ok i just got ahold of supertest lol
not sure wat to do im debating it
but ill be straight up with yall
i had a hernia when i was like 1 so they took a testicle i had like a check up on all that my test levels were normal but this might help me be even more normal, need advice
Don't even consider it, you don't need it, and it will more than likely **** up your body. Like someone above said, older guys take steroids so they can continue to make gains like an 18 year old can naturally. Just eat like a motherf'er (1.5+ grams protein per pound bodyweight a day, if you can manage), get a solid night of sleep (8-10 hrs.) and train hard with heavy, compound lifts (bench, squat, row, deads, powercleans, military, etc.) Since you already bought some NO powder and creatine theres not much since in not taking them, pick up some whey protein as well (you can buy something that already has BCAA's in it, such as ON Nutrition) and later you might wanna add beta alaline but there is no reason to even consider anything hormonal until your mid 20's or up.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the supertest. You are too you to need a test booster.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear if you apply ferret piss into your ear canal with an oral syringe it makes you grow HUGE!

Dude, seriously...see Dadof2's advice, and RyanOFelt's. If you absolutely feel you need to take something, knock yourself out and go with the stuff you already bought, but don't keep wasting your money on sups, and for the love of God, STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING that messes with your natty test production. There'll be plenty of time for that when your body's production slows down. For now, enjoy the many benefits of being an 18 year old male.

ams1

ams1

Awards
Ur just a nub. Stay away from all test products. Wait till ur 21 son