Geranamine Combos

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback from those using Geranamine and what type of combos you have tried that are most effective...something like:

• 3-4 Basic Cuts + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine
  • 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine
  • 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 2 AMP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in feedback from those using Geranamine and what type of combos you have tried that are most effective...something like:

Something like this...but added in Clear Edge, Sulbutiamine, extra PLCAR, Chocamine and alcohol.

Good times.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is Clear Edge still available? Couldn't find it on NP.

Would 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 2 Sulbutiamine caps or 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 200mg of caffeine be sufficient enough for a good effect? (these are what I currently have on hand).

Looking for something solely in cap form and unfortunately PLCAR nor Chocamine come in caps...hint, hint, hint for NP :)

Something like this...but added in Clear Edge, Sulbutiamine, extra PLCAR, Chocamine and alcohol.

Good times.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Clear Edge still available? Couldn't find it on NP.

Would 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 2 Sulbutiamine caps or 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 200mg of caffeine be sufficient enough for a good effect? (these are what I currently have on hand).

Looking for something solely in cap form and unfortunately PLCAR nor Chocamine come in caps...hint, hint, hint for NP :)
Clear Edge is no longer in existence in that particular incarnation. I am reformulating and will released under RPN soon.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear...so would 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 2 Sulbutiamine caps or 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 200mg of caffeine be sufficient enough for a good effect? (these are what I currently have on hand).

Clear Edge is no longer in existence in that particular incarnation. I am reformulating and will released under RPN soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear...so would 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 2 Sulbutiamine caps or 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 200mg of caffeine be sufficient enough for a good effect? (these are what I currently have on hand).
I woud combine....caffeine stacks very well with Sulbutiamine.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Don't have any Sulbutiamine caps right now, but might have to order.

So for starters would you include the caffeine in the 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine or what benefit does the caffeine provide?

Someone else had mentioned they also added in psuedoephedrine. What effect would that have?

I woud combine....caffeine stacks very well with Sulbutiamine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about the pseudo-e...I wouldn't mess with it.

Caffeine will put an edge onto the stimulation, for sure. I guess it depends for what purpose you want to use this stack...Work? School? Sales call? Fun going out stack?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
More of a fun going out type of stack.

I don't know about the pseudo-e...I wouldn't mess with it.

Caffeine will put an edge onto the stimulation, for sure. I guess it depends for what purpose you want to use this stack...Work? School? Sales call? Fun going out stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More of a fun going out type of stack.
If you are planning on adding alcohol, then I wouldl definitely recommend the caffeine too.

Leviathan is a pretty good addition as well, if you want to add a sort of sexual undertone to everything. It has this effect on me.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That is interesting with Leviathan.

So without alcohol being involved, no need for the caffeine? What effect does the caffeine provide?

If you are planning on adding alcohol, then I wouldl definitely recommend the caffeine too.

Leviathan is a pretty good addition as well, if you want to add a sort of sexual undertone to everything. It has this effect on me.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How would adding in 2 RPMs (for the chocamine) be?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

Isn't this you in general?

Slick Pleasures...
Astro... er... Thermal Glide
Bath salts for sweet sexy time
etc...

:clap2:

It's why I love RPN!

Interesting combination of ingredients. I will think about adding this to my order to play around with.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I imagine 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 4 Zap would be good too; maybe even add some RPM.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Going to start with just Zap this morning. Debating on starting with 4 caps today or better off at 2. Anyone know how much Geranium is in 4 caps of Zap?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Going to start with just Zap this morning. Debating on starting with 4 caps today or better off at 2. Anyone know how much Geranium is in 4 caps of Zap?
Each serving (4 caps) of CORE ZAP contains:

250 mg of Epimedium (50% Icariin)
40 mg of Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
500 mg of Sulbutiamine
1000 mg of L-Tyrosine
200 mg of Caffeine

I think a 2 RPM 2 Zap would be a good stack

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Good thread worth bumping.

I was thinking just for general mood enhancement while i'm out.

1000mg PEA
25-50mg Geranamine
600mg Sulbutiamine

maybe wash them down with a coffee/chocamine drink.

I'm going to try it today!!!!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

• 3-4 Basic Cuts + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine
  • 4 NP PEA/Hordenine caps + 1 NP 60mg of Geranamine + 2 AMP
Adderall

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I do ~200mg Geranamine 200mg Caffeine.

It kicks in in about 30 minutes, and i feel REEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY good for about 30 minutes, and about 30 minutes after that I am just really relaxed and in a good mood for a few hours. I just took this about 1.5 hours ago, and I'm ready to head out.

I want to try some other combos too, with PEA, hordenine, cochamine, etc. I wish NP carried the pure powder at the same price per gram as the caps so I could have some more breathing room for dosage, instead of having to use increments of 60mg.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

It kicks in in about 30 minutes, and i feel REEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY good for about 30 minutes, and about 30 minutes after that I am just really relaxed and in a good mood for a few hours. I just took this about 1.5 hours ago, and I'm ready to head out.

I want to try some other combos too, with PEA, hordenine, cochamine, etc. I wish NP carried the pure powder at the same price per gram as the caps so I could have some more breathing room for dosage, instead of having to use increments of 60mg.
yeah man, PEA would be a great addition. I think 50mg of Geranamine is a little high - I have 25mg caps - 2 of those is the magic number for me.

it's all about legal highs!

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards

Do you use 200mg of Geranamine because of have developed a tolerance to it over time or just for the hell of it? I know I have a tolerance but I'm sure I haven't tried over 100mg at once.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Do you use 200mg of Geranamine because of have developed a tolerance to it over time or just for the hell of it? I know I have a tolerance but I'm sure I haven't tried over 100mg at once.
I don't use it very often, so I don't think I have a built tolerance, but I do have a good stim tolerance, for what it's worth. A 200mg dose is the dose that gives me satisfactory effects, without any side effects.