NP orders make you look like...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
THIS!!!!

Sorry. Had to share this, cause this is what I look like when I get my Nutra orders!

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
haha me too, you get a nice fuzzy feeling. btw dont mean to hijack or anything but i saw you're taking kre-alkalyn, hows that treating you?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I love my kre-alkalyn. It really has helped with recovery after my workouts. Also, my arms and chest seem fuller then when I wasn't on it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get on some type of creatine.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! One of my co-workers found a blue capsule on the floor at work and immediately came and found me... It was one of my blueprint pills...

I've dropped a couple of my supplement bottles in the parking lot, too, but luckily someone finds it and they put it in my little box. (Blueprint and Omega Flex)... I'm always running late for work and park pretty far away, hence why at times, stuff falls out of my bag as I'm running into work... I guess I could park directly in front of the building, but hmm, I like sprinting...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i feel that way too...some of my suite mates thing im like ondrugs or something when i take my pills

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Just took my morning dose, then looked in the mirror... I was makin' the same face as the cat.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Thats the first thing people notice when they come in my house. They all say 'Wow what the hell is all that stuff'. I need to find a place to store it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yeah my cat got into my stash once......oh wait you mean supp's. Oh yeah that's funny too.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
yeah my cat got into my stash once......oh wait you mean supp's. Oh yeah that's funny too.
:blink:

I have tons of stuff in the kitchen, and all of Ultra Peptide V2's flavours, and 1 UP ver. 1 vanilla, 1 UP chocolate, and bout 10 bottles of stuff on the counter. People think I fart clouds of protein powder.