Green MAG and cycling

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
From the FAQ in the Controlled Labs forum it says 10-12 weeks on, and 1-2 weeks off...

but on another, less fulfilling and slightly wimpy, forum pu12en12g (resident CL guru) said you didn't have to cycle it at all...would that be the Magnesium Creatine Chelate?

any thoughts?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
pu12en12g is here as well :D

I would probably listen to what he says about him as he is a main guy for them..

I dont really know of anything in the product that would require cycling -- maybe just to resist body adaptation to the ingredients?

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
I know hes here too, he just said it at that other forum is all. I see nothing wrong with taking a week off, but this stuff tastes so good...thanks for the good news :afro:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
oh I got ya, my fault then.. and yes it does taste good! I just got tired of the apple after awhile but it was good while I took it -- and it works well! good product choice man -- hope you see some gains on it.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
heh finishing my second container, always had the ability to cycle off b/c I usually had to take a break from the gym anyway. I'll probably throw in a one week break from it JIC.

It's the first creatine that's been easy on the stomach and hardcore in the gym for me.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
no need to cycle off of any creatine, including green mag
unless you've recently changed the FAQ for Green MAGnitude since I posted originally...it says to cycle off of it for 1 to 2 weeks. Most creatine labels advise taking a two to four week off period. Or at least they used to, haven't bought any other creatines in a couple years...

Either way i'm glad to have finally gotten CL's official response :D