Green MAG and cycling
- 02-10-2008, 08:39 PM
- 02-10-2008, 09:37 PM
pu12en12g is here as well
I would probably listen to what he says about him as he is a main guy for them..
I dont really know of anything in the product that would require cycling -- maybe just to resist body adaptation to the ingredients?
02-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I know hes here too, he just said it at that other forum is all. I see nothing wrong with taking a week off, but this stuff tastes so good...thanks for the good news
02-10-2008, 09:46 PM
oh I got ya, my fault then.. and yes it does taste good! I just got tired of the apple after awhile but it was good while I took it -- and it works well! good product choice man -- hope you see some gains on it.
02-10-2008, 09:53 PM
heh finishing my second container, always had the ability to cycle off b/c I usually had to take a break from the gym anyway. I'll probably throw in a one week break from it JIC.
It's the first creatine that's been easy on the stomach and hardcore in the gym for me.
02-11-2008, 06:08 PM
no need to cycle off of any creatine, including green mag
02-11-2008, 06:15 PM
02-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Either way i'm glad to have finally gotten CL's official response
Similar Forum Threads
- By Biceps18 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 10-27-2007, 07:58 AM
- By edale3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2007, 01:36 PM
- By cboesger in forum SupplementsReplies: 94Last Post: 09-08-2007, 12:23 PM
- By cboesger in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-26-2007, 08:29 AM
- By nosaj03 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:14 AM