Workout questions

Kingkona167

Awards
I'm going to start my first cycle using prohormones (Havoc)and was wondering if I should change my workout routine because of it? Currently I do Biceps/chest on mondays, legs/shoulders/neck on wednesday, back and triceps on friday. I will also be taking ZMA, protein, creatine and Nitric acid. I am only asking this because I didn't know if I would not have to worry about overworking as much on all this stuff. I used to do upper/lower every other day five days a week which on do you think would work better. Or if you have a better workout routine I would appreciate the help.

Ohh by the way I'm 20 150 pounds 5'8" and have troubles gaining mass. Also thats what im going for. If that helps Thanks

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start my first cycle using prohormones (Havoc)and was wondering if I should change my workout routine because of it? Currently I do Biceps/chest on mondays, legs/shoulders/neck on wednesday, back and triceps on friday. I will also be taking ZMA, protein, creatine and Nitric acid. I am only asking this because I didn't know if I would not have to worry about overworking as much on all this stuff. I used to do upper/lower every other day five days a week which on do you think would work better. Or if you have a better workout routine I would appreciate the help.

Ohh by the way I'm 20 150 pounds 5'8" and have troubles gaining mass. Also thats what im going for. If that helps Thanks
How many calories do you consume a day?

rocksolid84

Awards
sorry I miss typed it chest is on monday
First off id like to say good luck with you first ph cycle. Ive used Epistane and had great results. Now onto your workout to me is seems like you workout is quite packed together. Is it possible for you to do a 3 days split, something like chest/bi, shoulders/tris/neck, legs/abs. Legs are a very big muscle group and if you're like me and work your al your leg muscles on leg day, it takes alot of protein and time for your legs to recover. Furthermore if you do another relatively large muscle group for example like you have above shoulder, them muscles end up fighting for the protein. Thats why i suggest doing muscle groups that work together that way its easier to recover. also another way is to target opposing muscle groups, such as chest/back for example. Of course these are just suggestion
Also im like you, it is very hard for me to put on weight. I really had to change up my diet as in raise the calories, but clean calories. i was literally eating all the time. Id cook one day for the next three ust tp keep it convinient. If you want come up with a diet and i can help tweak it of give you advice on it.

Hope this help, good luck

Kingkona167

Awards
I don't know about calories if never gone in that much depth about my diet, but I'll tell you what I can about my diet. I eat three meals a day love eggs and bacon in the morning and steaks or meat for night usually chicken for lunch. I also take 4 protein shakes a day at 40 grams of protein a surving. One as soon as I wake up one an hour before i eat lunch one before my work out and one an hour after my workout and one after dinner. I go for the fattiest stuff I can find. I have a fast metabolism and strain to gain every pound.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Get a fitday account and check your cal's, make sure your getting a lot. Right now it doesn't seem like your eating enough to me but hey. I wouldn't go with the fattest foods everytime...check your macro ratios on fitday and I'd say go 40/40/20.
It doesn't seem like you've really plateaued at all if your 150 and 5'8" so maybe take a bit of time before you start to do your first cycle.

Kingkona167

Awards
Is it possible for you to do a 3 days split, something like chest/bi, shoulders/tris/neck, legs/abs. Legs are a very big muscle group and if you're like me and work your al your leg muscles on leg day, it takes alot of protein and time for your legs to recover.
thanks for the help that really does sound good. Is that what you did when you took epistane?

rocksolid84

Awards
thanks for the help that really does sound good. Is that what you did when you took epistane?
Yup thats what i did when i took epistane, btw just wondering how is your PCT? What does it consist of?

Kingkona167

Awards
Yup thats what i did when i took epistane, btw just wondering how is your post cycle therapy? What does it consist of?
truthfully as of now it consist of just 6 oxo and I was going to start taking it halfway throught the last week of havoc and then cont. for two weeks while working out. I've been reading through other peoples forums and truthfully don't think i need any liver support or anything. Also figured I had four more weeks to plan. I'd appreciate any advice

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have a SERM on hand or if thats a problem for you then get some sort of OTC PCT. My suggestions are Post cycle support or Dermacrine Sustain.

rocksolid84

Awards
Make sure you have a SERM on hand or if thats a problem for you then get some sort of OTC post cycle therapy. My suggestions are Post cycle support or Dermacrine Sustain.
check you PM bro

Kingkona167

Awards
one more time now im sure all my pop up blockers r off. Apparently I have 4 pop up blockers but now they're all turned off so I should be able to open the new window

Kingkona167

Awards
thanks anyways man. I don't know what it is but something is still stopping me from opening your window. thanks for the effort though.

rocksolid84

Awards
thanks anyways man. I don't know Listen ph are nasty ****, they go way beyond any type of test booster or AI out there. They fundamentally alters you hormones. The chemical in havor converts into the same thing dioxymethal test. Now you realy need a stronger post cycle therapy than 6 oxo, you defn need a SERM selective estrogen receptor modulator. Everyone on this forum will agree with me. Not if you already have 6 oxo, what you will do it you will get the SERM and towards the end of the cycle you will run the SERM inversley with havoc and then once finished with havor ramp up the 6 oxo. Now the only hard part is actually procuring the SERm. you can only buy them as research chemicals. You defn need a SERm, unless you plan to pulse havoc in which case you dont need a post cycle therapy, or ust a mild one. And if you dont know what pulsing is, then let me know

Kingkona167

Awards
thanks anyways man. I don't know Listen ph are nasty ****, they go way beyond any type of test booster or AI out there. They fundamentally alters you hormones. The chemical in havor converts into the same thing dioxymethal test. Now you realy need a stronger post cycle therapy than 6 oxo, you defn need a SERM selective estrogen receptor modulator. Everyone on this forum will agree with me. Not if you already have 6 oxo, what you will do it you will get the SERM and towards the end of the cycle you will run the SERM inversley with havoc and then once finished with havor ramp up the 6 oxo. Now the only hard part is actually procuring the SERm. you can only buy them as research chemicals. You defn need a SERm, unless you plan to pulse havoc in which case you dont need a post cycle therapy, or ust a mild one. And if you dont know what pulsing is, then let me know

Thanks I've read a couple pages about pulsing. Also since I can't seem to get any pm email me [email protected] . Not really sure what a good serm is. thanks

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
First off... anyone else notice he said he's 20? Not that there is a magic change at the age of 21 or anything, but 21 is the general consensus for your body to be physically matured enough to be able to take PH/PS/AAS.

Also, at 5'8" and 150, you got a long way to go before you've plateaued. You also said that you're diet isn't something you've gotten in depth with. For anyone who is starting out this is the first thing to get down before taking any supplements.

So baseline here is, NO, you do NOT need to be taking havoc or anything else at this stage of the game. Eat right, lift hard, and research and maybe in a year (I'm being nice, very nice) you could take a light PH/PS. Possibly something like Jungle Warfare (lightest of the light) or Bold. Havoc maybe.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about calories if never gone in that much depth about my diet, but I'll tell you what I can about my diet. I eat three meals a day love eggs and bacon in the morning and steaks or meat for night usually chicken for lunch. I also take 4 protein shakes a day at 40 grams of protein a surving. One as soon as I wake up one an hour before i eat lunch one before my work out and one an hour after my workout and one after dinner. I go for the fattiest stuff I can find. I have a fast metabolism and strain to gain every pound.
Gotta be honest, I don't think you're eating enough. And this will be an issue whether you use pro hormones or not. Why? Because if you aren't eating enough to put on weight now, then you will not be eating enough to maximize gains from PH.

I think you probably need 3500-4000 calories a day. I can almost guarantee you will pack it on then. But, eating that much is a job. One idea would be to exchance the protein shakes to "Weight Gainer" shakes. Or, with each shake, eat around 50g of complex carbs (ie. whole grain/wheat bagel).

Anyway, it is up too you, but I think regardless of whether there are PH's involved, a thorough diet examination wouild be wise.