supplement recommendations help

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what would yall recommend for a supplement that builds mass with low water retention? Im looking for something with strength gains and mass, and im trying to avoid getting caught up in the ad's and propganda bull crap of products. just some legit advice is what im seeking.

my stats:
5'9
150 lbs
lift 5 days a week

Previous supplements:
Torque- geared up nutrition
Novaldex Xt- Gaspari nutrition
Gold standard whey

thanks for the help

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I don't experience that much bloat from CEE like I did from Mono. Maybe pick up some bulk CEE from nutraplanet and see how that works for you, should give you some good strength gains. Have you tried any Pre-workout stuff before?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright. yeah ive been mainly focusing on calories and proteins. whihc supplement would you recommend adding on though? strength wise. which would you recommend?

- Get Diesel DTH
-Anabolic extreme hyperdrol x2

or something else

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with none of the above.
Look into buying some creatine first like I said above or buy some brand name stuff.
Clout, Ragnarok, Neovar, Storm, Green MAG, SizeOn, just to name a few of the bigger ones.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah im skeptical about creatine because its mostly water weight retention that i'd loose pretty quick afterwards. at least thats what ive got from the reseach ive done

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Creatine is great for strength, The bloat will leave after you come off it so its not permanent. Just eat a hell of a lot, try to gain a pound a week and use creatine to give you a little strength boost.
Only go heavy into the supplements once you get your weight up and plateau or your diet is in check perfectly.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah just about to get back into lifting hardcore because wrestling season ended this week for me at regionals. ill give that creatine a try and keep you posted. i may find some and post a log, if its worth anything to people

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Cool sounds good man, hit me up and tell me what your thinking of getting. Theres lots of good creatines to choose from just do a search in the reviews section. If you log it I'll definitely take a look.
Good luck!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I take CEX by VPX it is a CEE and it has zero calories, and it is absolutly ZERO water retention. Also has Vasodex to make your mor veiny. I love it. Check it out for yourself.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah just about to get back into lifting hardcore because wrestling season ended this week for me at regionals. ill give that creatine a try and keep you posted. i may find some and post a log, if its worth anything to people
Good choice bro.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
which kinds would re recogmend. i was just briefly skimming and kept reading about clout. im new to creatines so i have no clue whats good on quality. without the puffy look of course