ATD (inhibit-e) vs. AI (6-oxo)

S

seven7

Awards
since they are both anti estrogen, how do they differ?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
ATD is more of a suicide AI. It obliterates estrogen. It does raise test levels more than 6-oxo, but with no estrogen, your libido is crushed, and it can be harder to make size gains (although dense strength gains definitely come). I like to avoid the ATD.

G

someone tore into the ATD study over at bb.com. I would not touch ATD..

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
There is research supporting ATD having androgen receptor antagonist properties.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Inhibit-E and Testofen, and my libido is still quite active. My strength is also quite substantial compared to before taking this combo.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Inhibit-E and Testofen, and my libido is still quite active. My strength is also quite substantial compared to before taking this combo.
How long have you been on it? It takes a while to deplete your estrogen.

S

seven7

Awards
so the overall consensus would be 6-oxo then? i was gonna do a cycle of 6-oxo but the price of inhibit-e was just to tempting...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
How does formestane compare to these two?
I like formastane a lot as it is anti-e , and converts to a weak hormone (4-OH?). With ATD I think too many people over do it, 25mg a day for a stand alone run should be quite effective without any of the usual sides (joints / libido). At that dose the price is hard to beat. I also like the 6-OXO material as well though, but think its best at 400-600mg daily for 6-8 weeks, which is very pricey.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I started 25mg Inhibit-E once a day along with 500mg testofen twice a day. Then, the second week I switched to 25mg Inhibit-E/500mg Testofen morning then again at night.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
ATD is more of a suicide AI. It obliterates estrogen. It does raise test levels more than 6-oxo, but with no estrogen, your libido is crushed, and it can be harder to make size gains (although dense strength gains definitely come). I like to avoid the ATD.
Both are suicidal AIs, w/ATD binding more efficiently. Some 6-oxo itself will actually aromatize (to estrone). I can confer the libido damage... I did notice the increase in strength, though (50-75 mg/day).

I haven't touched ATD since 2005.

I like formastane a lot as it is anti-e , and converts to a weak hormone (4-OH?).
4-OH-Testosterone.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
yes, i saw that study today as well,

interesting because novedex xt has ATD in it right?

but how much is in there?

again this comes back to the fact how much of ATD can mess up and how much of it will do you good...

when i used ATD the first time without any prior knowledge, i was taking 3 caps a day of SAN's Attitude, within a week i was so horny and i got stronger and looked harder, lost some fat too. but after the first week, i was impotent for a few weeks (of course i stopped once i noticed my limp ****), actually thats how i found this forum when i was looking for answers to why my **** went numb LOL

i promised myself i will never touch that crap again, but im debating if i should experiment with the dosage.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
6oxo(generic pills from NP) crushed my libido and I was taking Trib and Avena Sativa as well before I even started it and my libido was super high,but when I added the 6oxo it went ^^^------.It also made me depressed and hurt my joints and I had also been taking Cissus + Animal Pump before and while on it !! Lol.

Based of my problems with 6oxo I know I would probably have even worse results from ATD so I am going to stay away from both.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I guess it has effected my libido a little. But I mean, I'm 21, and 50mg a day of Inhibit-e just may not be able to stand up to my natural "horniness". Especially with 1000mg of testofen to free up some natural test. I'd recommend it for a simple strength stack.