super sissus rx?

1. super sissus rx?

Anyone have any opinions on super cissus. I'm thinking about taking it for a wrist injury thats been nagging me for a couple months. Anybody have good theraputic/healing results from it?

2. Not used this myself, but when my order comes in on Tuesday I'll be starting a bottle.

From all the reviews this stuff is great for joints and joint pains, I think you'll have a good experience. All of USP Labs products are top notch stuff, so no worries there.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HATE View Post
    Anyone have any opinions on super cissus. I'm thinking about taking it for a wrist injury thats been nagging me for a couple months. Anybody have good theraputic/healing results from it?
    It seems to help a good bit. Its definitely worth a shot.

4. Cissus itself can have dramatic effects in repairing connective tissue, as well as sedating the pain of such injuries. I have not tried Super Cissus RX, but I would say that it is most likely the best one on the market for healing properties, with the exception of possibly Osteobolin-C. I base this on the fact that usually the lower percentage of ketosterones in cissus, the less anabolic it is, and therefore more healing oriented. SCrx is 10%, and Ost-C is 5%. I am currently running Ost-C with good results, but I bet SCrx would be about as good (give or take a bit).

5. Thanks guys, Im gonna give super cissus a go. Should I use the capsules or try to find super cissus in bulk?
    If this stuff don't work Osteobolin was my other choice.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HATE View Post
    Thanks guys, Im gonna give super cissus a go. Should I use the capsules or try to find super cissus in bulk?
    If this stuff don't work Osteobolin was my other choice.
    i believe nutra has the powder...but i have no idea how it tastes so u should keep that in mind. good luck with it i have a bottle on the way and i used the original cissus with great results
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New AP, New Powerfull, Super cissus Rx Stack
    By nightmarcher in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 07:00 PM
  2. Super Cissus Rx+Powerfull Stack
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 09:54 PM
  3. Super Cissus Rx
    By Buff Bagwell in forum Supplements