MetRX

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Are the MetRx products very good? because they don't seemed to be overpriced or over hyped like muscle-tech (which i know is not all that it says it is). I imagine MetRx whey must do the job. what do you all think?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are the MetRx products very good? because they don't seemed to be overpriced or over hyped like muscle-tech (which i know is not all that it says it is). I imagine MetRx whey must do the job. what do you all think?
They're high quality across the board.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
the chocolate mrp mixed in milk with ice cubes kicks ass..i actually crave it sometimes..the pancakes they just re-released are damn good too.Met-rx has been around for a long time for a reason..good solid stuff

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I personally use Met-RX cookies and cream whey. Pretty good stuff, tastes great. Local nutrition store sells it at $36 for a 5lb tub, which is $5 less than what ON Whey is selling for.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i love their cookies n cream protein!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i used to eat there big 100 collossal bars when i had to squeeze a meal in or was bulking. the super cookie crunch and apple pie flavors were golden.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used to eat there big 100 collossal bars when i had to squeeze a meal in or was bulking. the super cookie crunch and apple pie flavors were golden.
I love those!. Wal-mart carrys the single MetRX Cookie Crunch bars, the chocolate ones with the white icing are great!. Also I like the peanut butter cookie dough bars. They are good, but I wouldn't buy myself a box or I would be 300 pounds, and a good 300 pounds either!. I only eat them once in a while, but they sure taste good!.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks for the feedback. I did notice that their 5lb tubs were some of the cheapest out there... at least at the place I usually buy from... can't say the name though, or can I?
anyways, thanks again guys

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
I've been making shakes with the chocolate MRP, a cup of skim milk, water, and plenty of ice cubes for years. Top quality company in my opinion.

used to love the recipe book they included with the MRP..the chocolate pudding recipe kicked ass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TeamTGB Company Promotions 0
Guido1983 Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Weight Loss 6
Supplements 12