P-slin nutrient timing??

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Guys i'm alittle confused on when p-slin should be taken before a workout, some say 15-30 mins. before a workout with WMS; others say wait an hour before if taken with oats, also should protein be taken with p-slin as well? Whey isolate with WMS, regular whey with oats??? Any feedback would be great

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys i'm alittle confused on when p-slin should be taken before a workout, some say 15-30 mins. before a workout with WMS; others say wait an hour before if taken with oats, also should protein be taken with p-slin as well? Whey isolate with WMS, regular whey with oats??? Any feedback would be great
On workout days, take P-Slin 15 minutes before your pre-workout meal, about 1.5 hours to 2 hours before your workout. Meal can be a combination of WMS, whey, and oats. Some people prefer just oats and whey.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
does it matter what kind of whey?? and what bout postworkouts?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does it matter what kind of whey??
No.

and what bout postworkouts?
If you take P-Slin pre-workout, I would not recommend it post-workout. Some people prefer to take Anabolic Pump post-workout with oats and proteins (for instance, whey) to take advantage of the favourable anabolic environment during the so-called "anabolic window of opportunity" (that is, the time period up to 90 minutes post-workout).

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
No.

If you take P-Slin pre-workout, I would not recommend it post-workout. Some people prefer to take Anabolic Pump post-workout with oats and proteins (for instance, whey) to take advantage of the favourable anabolic environment during the so-called "anabolic window of opportunity" (that is, the time period up to 90 minutes post-workout).
So how bout this:

Pre workout: p-slin, oats, whey

Post workout: maltodextrin/dextose, whey

Jerseyfury2

Awards
p-slin is supposed to boost slin levels if i'm understand it correctly. This means you'd wanna take it after and NOT before. Taking it after along with your fast acting sugars and whey would be beneficial. Waxy Maize Starch would be most beneficial. When your slin levels are elevated mow protein and carbs like white rice. PWO with your dex/malt or WMS and protein, it will shove all those nutrients into your starving muscles, when you need it most

p-slin is supposed to boost slin levels if i'm understand it correctly. This means you'd wanna take it after and NOT before. Taking it after along with your fast acting sugars and whey would be beneficial. Waxy Maize Starch would be most beneficial. When your slin levels are elevated mow protein and carbs like white rice. PWO with your dex/malt or WMS and protein, it will shove all those nutrients into your starving muscles, when you need it most
P-SLin works independent of Insulin.

P-Slin works by translocating GLUT4(glucose transport protein) in muscle cells.

The best time to use P-SLIN is to fuel the workout with muscle building Amino acids and energy producing glycogen.

Think P-Slin as the lighter lighting the wick on a stick of dynamite. Your workouts will be explosive!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P-SLin works independent of Insulin.

P-Slin works by translocating GLUT4(glucose transport protein) in muscle cells.

The best time to use P-SLIN is to fuel the workout with muscle building Amino acids and energy producing glycogen.

Think P-Slin as the lighter lighting the wick on a stick of dynamite. Your workouts will be explosive!
BANG! BANG! yessir...