creatine during workout
- 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
- 02-10-2008, 10:38 AM
- 02-10-2008, 12:14 PM
02-10-2008, 12:45 PM
gatorade does not dehydrate you. that is just misinformation. why do you believe this
anyway i make it so weak it is more like flavored water
02-10-2008, 12:54 PM
02-10-2008, 01:00 PM
02-10-2008, 01:20 PM
02-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Lots of misinformation in here.
Gatorade should hydrate you, not dehydrate you.
And it takes a lot longer than 8 seconds. Almost every creatine on the market is in powder form, which would require you to mix it.
02-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Well it's good to hear that is a myth. I have also wanted to take creatine during my workout but never thought of doing it.
I read that anything over 8 hours of creatine sitting in a liquid is pushing it. Would an hour or two be fine?
02-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Well it's good to hear that is a myth. I have also wanted to take creatine during my workout but never did it because of the myth.
I read a while ago that anything over 8 hours of creatine sitting in a liquid is pushing it. Would an hour or two be fine?
Similar Forum Threads
- By hockeyroom28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2008, 04:45 PM
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 72Last Post: 04-19-2005, 02:45 PM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-06-2004, 09:36 AM
- By T-Bar in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2003, 08:40 PM
- By aeoliantru in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:51 AM