RPM/Drive Stack.......

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%

RPM/Drive Stack.......

Two weeks ago I anticipated my RPM/Drive samples coming in the mail. I finally received them January 31st.

I took the first caps on Friday. I had been following so many threads on how good this stack worked that I was pretty stoked that I finally had my chance to try it.

Well, half way into my favorite workout I started to get an upset stomach. There was no energy, pump or focus. Everything seemed to go opposite on what I usually feel on No-Xplode. I'm not trying to pump up No-Xplode but that's what works for me. In fact, I asked for the samples of RPM/Drive to replace the No-Xplode. I can't stand the taste and wanted something better. After reading all the good reviews for the stack I was sure that I had found a replacement. That didn't happen.

My second go around with a lesser dosage still produced similar effects with my second try yesterday. I made one change, taking the stack with a Monster Lo-Card energy drink. The first half of my workout was going well. I felt some energy and was pushing a couple of extra reps than last weeks workout. Unfortunately, half way into my workout I got an upset stomach again. My energy levels went down. I felt miserable completeing my workout. I figure the energy came from the Monster.

What else did I take with my pre-workout drink both times? Creapure and NP Beta Alanine. That's it. I don't supplement with a lot. Normally I would do one scoop of No-Xplode with Creapure and B/A. Once I get over the putrid taste of the No-Xplode I get a pretty good amount of energy. No to mention the serious pump.

I'm not bad talking RPM/Drive but I don't think its right for me. Its good to hear that other people are getting awesome results. I guess I just happened to be one of the few who didn't have a good experience.

I really wanted the RPM/Drive to kick my @ZZ. I was actually kind of sad it didn't work.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

what were ur dosages?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    what were ur dosages?
    I took 3 caps of RPM and 2 of Drive. My weight is at 210. That is what I took last week.

Yesterday I took 2 RPM and 2 of the Drive. I only had 5 samples of each.

I figured if I had to do more than 3 caps of either it wouldn't be good for me cost wise.

I only do one scoop of No-Xplode and it packs a punch.

I usually respond really well to any type of stim and usually don't have to take a full dosage.

The one thing about the RPM/Drive that turned me off was the upset stomach in the middle of my workout both times.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

How soon before your w/o did you take it? I usually get a little bit of a sour stomach 30-45 minutes after I take my Drive/RPM first thing in the morning. Nothing really too bad, but it can be a little annoying.

I'd recommend taking your stack at least an hour before you work out.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyLegs View Post
    How soon before your w/o did you take it? I usually get a little bit of a sour stomach 30-45 minutes after I take my Drive/RPM first thing in the morning. Nothing really too bad, but it can be a little annoying.

I'd recommend taking your stack at least an hour before you work out.
    I took the stack 30 minutes prior to my workout both times. The thing is, I never really got any normal increase of engergy. In fact, the first workout on the stack I had diminished levels of enery and focus.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ill have an answer for you as im at aowrk right now

but i can honestly say this is the first time ive see this so gimme a few
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by xMike777x;
    I took the stack 30 minutes prior to my workout both times. The thing is, I never really got any normal increase of engergy. In fact, the first workout on the stack I had diminished levels of enery and focus.
    Sorry to hear your experience with Drive and RPM did not match your expectations. Assuming you took your Drive and RPM on an empty stomach (about 2-2.5 hours after your last meal), and assuming you always had Creapure and Beta-Alanine pre-workout without any problems, and assuming nothing else changed other than your inclusion of Drive and RPM, one possible explanation I can suggest is that you had forskolin-triggered GI issues. Agree, it would be hard to have this type of distraction and still possess focus and concentration.
    In many cases, though, these GI issues disappear after continue supplementation as the body gets used to Forskolin. This is usually achieved by starting at low doses and slowly ramping. In such a case, Drive would be taken 45 minutes to one hour pre-workout to allow expression of the forskolin pathway before workout.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

For me, the dosing is plus 1 to whatever the recomended dosage.
    is.
    3 Drive 2x a day worked great and 5 RPM also worked.
    I do wish you could telk like 2 or 3, and be more economical, but it is what it is.
  9. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Have to agree on the forskolin. I would drop the Drive for a few workouts and only use RPM. Note what happenes and if your workouts improve. RPM alone should give no problems, so try 5 caps of RPM before your next workout. If you feel better, then you know it was the Forskolin in Drive that was causing you the problems.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.93%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sorry to hear your experience with Drive and RPM did not match your expectations. Assuming you took your Drive and RPM on an empty stomach (about 2-2.5 hours after your last meal), and assuming you always had Creapure and Beta-Alanine pre-workout without any problems, and assuming nothing else changed other than your inclusion of Drive and RPM, one possible explanation I can suggest is that you had forskolin-triggered GI issues. Agree, it would be hard to have this type of distraction and still possess focus and concentration.
    In many cases, though, these GI issues disappear after continue supplementation as the body gets used to Forskolin. This is usually achieved by starting at low doses and slowly ramping. In such a case, Drive would be taken 45 minutes to one hour pre-workout to allow expression of the forskolin pathway before workout.
    I ate lunch and took the samples at the same. Ate lunch at 12 and took the stack at 2:30. Workout was at 3 pm. I've been on the Creapure and B/A for a month with no problems. I'm thinking it may have been the forskolin. If I ever get another chance at some RPM I will take it without the Drive. I should have taken the second of my RPM caps by themselves. Hindsight 20/20. Thanks for the good feedback. It is very much appreciated.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.13%

Drive is good, but often it takes some adaptation to the forskolin. Working up your dosage helps. It is a bit of a weird supplement to sample, since it's effects are cumulative and there is an adaptation period. RPM on the other hand.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
  2. Is This Normal?? Rpm/drive Stack
    By ATrain07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 07:25 AM
  3. What can i add to my RPM/Drive stack?
    By akjose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 06:09 PM
  4. MDROL PCT - NHA stack or RPM/Drive stack?
    By psychospic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:49 PM