has anyone tried body fortress protein

1. has anyone tried body fortress protein

hey I was wondering if anyone has used body fortress protein powder, and if it is any good

2. I've tried it before. I would go with Optimum Nutrition's 100% whey. It's cheap and it's pretty tough to beat their quality at a better price.

3. I've been using on whey, but I saw this at wal mart for 33$ for 5lbs and thought i would give it a try. It says it has creatine in it also, I dont know if there is enough per serving to make a difference or not.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by redski30 View Post
    hey I was wondering if anyone has used body fortress protein powder, and if it is any good
    I used it alot , and works just as good IMO..........but the last like 4 months i have been using EAS stuff.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Its not bad at all, the last tub I got was actually quite good, it was chocolate and I think it was reformulated because the taste was better than the same stuff I previously got.

6. End of the day, it's cheap, and tastes fukcin awesome!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

7. does it mix easy or does it clump

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:15 PM
  2. Has anyone tried healthy fit or pro complex protein powder??
    By bishop17 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:15 PM
  3. Protein: Has anyone tried these Brands/Flavors?
    By OCCFan023 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 02:12 PM
  4. Has anyone tried Laser Hair removal?
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 08:37 PM