Methyl 1-D

Circle City

Awards
Anyone know anything about this product?

Is this pretty safe? Will it jack up your blood pressure?

Is formadrol the only PCT you will need?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol I'd use the search bar at the top if I were you, also out of the crap you could have picked why is it that you picked this?? Sounds like someone has been read 1 to many ads!!! lol

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
lg IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOME REPS AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE. Sorry capslock.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I have a friend that goes attends Penn, are you studying there?
Yep........ I started a Ph.D. program here in the fall of 2006. I went to Yale for undergrad.

Thats cool, what does your friend study?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yep........ I started a Ph.D. program here in the fall of 2006. I went to Yale for undergrad.

Thats cool, what does your friend study?
I honestly can't remember but i know his twin brother is studying over at Princeton in engineering and is getting his ass kicked in the engineering sector(while chillaxing with the rockefeller's)

Circle City

Awards
I tried a Superdrol knock off called Findadrol for about a week. My blood pressure skyrocketed and I had to get off it immediately.

I was wanting to know how safe methyl 1-d is?

I figure it can't be too dangerous as they sell it at GNC and the Vitamin Shoppe.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I tried a Superdrol knock off called Findadrol for about a week. My blood pressure skyrocketed and I had to get off it immediately.

I was wanting to know how safe methyl 1-d is?

I figure it can't be too dangerous as they sell it at GNC and the Vitamin Shoppe.
lol no offense to LG but there are much better supps so you started on of the harshest PS's and now your gong to buy something from a joke shop( GNC)?? What happened to you in the process starting something that will result in 20lbs gains to a product i personally wouldn't buy. What is it that you want to do (bulk cut,recomp)?

Circle City

Awards
I want to bulk up. I am 6 2' and weight 190, but I have had to work hard for this 190 lbs.

I went to a nutrition place where I live because I heard this guy gets stuff to help you get big. I didn't know anything about prohormones, superdrol, or the like. The guy asked me what I wanted to do and sold me some Finadrol.

Don't be so hard on me and make me feel like a dumbass, I don't need you to do that for me, I already feel like that. I just want help. I felt the guy sold me something and didn't really care about my health.

I just want to take something relatively, if not totally safe that gives good results.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I just want to take something relatively, if not totally safe that gives good results.

Try non-steroids like: Activate Extreme, Powerfull, Drive/RPM stack, phyto-test, beta-alanine, creatine, etc

Search the forums for their reviews and logs, then decide for yourself which ones you wanna try. Good luck to you! :)

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I honestly can't remember but i know his twin brother is studying over at Princeton in engineering and is getting his ass kicked in the engineering sector(while chillaxing with the rockefeller's)
must be smart guys... Princeton has stopped using grade inflation, so its much harder to get good grades there now :whiner: ..... AMAZING campus though.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol I'd use the search bar at the top if I were you, also out of the crap you could have picked why is it that you picked this?? Sounds like someone has been read 1 to many ads!!! lol
Nice job bashing our products. Sorry I was not here to help you when you asked Circle. As for reading too many ads... Ads are everywhere, it is called "Business". Ours are nothing like that of the majority of the competition. I thought this site was supposed to rid of the bb.com mindset? Guess not.

/rant off

Methyl 1-D is DHEA with an ester for better bioavailability. Along with things in it that increase the absorbtion of the DHEA.

Is this pretty safe? Will it jack up your blood pressure? Safe? Yes. High blood pressure...No. Since it is basically DHEA, you might want to stray if you are prone to male pattern baldness. Other than that, you are good to go.

Is formadrol the only post cycle therapy you will need? You can use Formadrol for post cycle therapy. There are other options as others here have stated, but we recommend Formadrol.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice job bashing our products. Sorry I was not here to help you when you asked Circle. As for reading too many ads... Ads are everywhere, it is called "Business". Ours are nothing like that of the majority of the competition. I thought this site was supposed to rid of the bb.com mindset? Guess not.

/rant off

Methyl 1-D is DHEA with an ester for better bioavailability. Along with things in it that increase the absorbtion of the DHEA.

Is this pretty safe? Will it jack up your blood pressure? Safe? Yes. High blood pressure...No. Since it is basically DHEA, you might want to stray if you are prone to male pattern baldness. Other than that, you are good to go.

Is formadrol the only post cycle therapy you will need? You can use Formadrol for post cycle therapy. There are other options as others here have stated, but we recommend Formadrol.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.
Hey i honestly didn't come mean for it to sound like that man seriously my bad! It's just that b4 I every think bout taking a product I do days of research and that was just or krealkalyn! i mean the poor guy had this "MUST GET BIG" attitude. Who in there right mind pops something without doing research, actually majority do. but, when you are a member of a forum site such as AM.com why in the heck would you ask b4 you took it? Or you could possibly use that foreign object at the top of the screen known as "Search".

Circle City

Awards
I basically went to a place and told a guy what my goals were. I know nothing about prohormones, or steriods, he gave me Finadrol. He said this was a Superdrol clone and told me just to take Milk Thistle. I was getting great strength gains, but I began to feel weird within the week. I got light headed, my neck and ears were bright red and hot. I went to chiropractor for a routine adjustment. He took my blood pressure and it was like 159/85! He was consistantly high until I got off the Finadrol. Two days later, my blood pressure was 124/72. I have never had high blood pressure or felt like that so the whole experience scared me. This is why I joined the board and started asking questions.

That is my story. I am looking for something safe to give me strength and size gains that I want. I am not going to lie, the finadrol made me feel like He-Man and my strength was rising quickly, but it is not worth my health in the long run.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1D is a great product in its own right. Aggravated basicaly covered the bases about it! I think it could be a step in the right direction for what you are looking for though!

Circle City

Awards
How long is a cycle? I know it comes in a container of 90 pills. I heard two is a cycle, is that right or not? Would you stack anything with it?

Formadrol for PCT right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long is a cycle? I know it comes in a container of 90 pills. I heard two is a cycle, is that right or not? Would you stack anything with it?

Formadrol for post cycle therapy right?

A cycle can be anywhere of 4 to 6 weeks. After 6 weeks id stop usage and go into a PCT, you could stack it with our MMV2 which ive used and i beleive is a very nice product, it will definately compliment M1D very nicely. After your done with that you should start PCT and Formadrol Extreme would definately be a suitable product for that as it works extremely well!

Circle City

Awards
So you would take the MMV2 and the Formadrol together? What does the MMV2 do for you?

I asked earlier, but I don't know if you responded, this is not going to be hard on my blood pressure and safer than other prohormones, right?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Of course it is up to the user, but we also like to sell our products :twisted:
Does it affect hormone levels to a great degree like other PHs such as Supderdrol, Phera, M1P, etc.?

I always thought M1D was a test booster, and thus doesn't need a PCT protocol? Or maybe I'm thinking of Formadrol Xtreme? Does that need a PCT?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you would take the MMV2 and the Formadrol together? What does the MMV2 do for you?

I asked earlier, but I don't know if you responded, this is not going to be hard on my blood pressure and safer than other prohormones, right?

MMV2 will provide lean lean muscle gains, little to no water retention, fat loss, and strength gains. Correct this should not cause the problems that SD will, its not methylated and its a lot safer then SD. I recommend taking the M1D and MMV2 togethor, then formadrol as PCT.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol Extreme is our version of a test booster, so to speak. So you would not need a PCT for a product like that.

As far as safe goes, M1D is on the safer side of the majority of products out there designed to aid in muscle growth. Will it raise your blood pressure? I highly doubt it. As Aggravated mentioned in an earlier post, M1D is DHEA with an ester attached for better bio-availability, so it will be NO WHERE near as harsh as a steroid like Superdrol.

Will it be safe to use? Yes

Will it raise your bp? No

Will it help you gain muscle/strength? Yes, but not to the extent of a steroid like Superdrol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it affect hormone levels to a great degree like other PHs such as Supderdrol, Phera, M1P, etc.?

I always thought M1D was a test booster, and thus doesn't need a post cycle therapy protocol? Or maybe I'm thinking of Formadrol Xtreme? Does that need a PCT?

No it should not affect hormones levels to the degree that SD, Phera, M1P or any of the other steroids/designers would. We always like to be careful and make sure PCT is always in order just to be safe. Formadrol is a great test booster which i would use after M1D just to make sure you are back to normal with no problems.

Circle City

Awards
What would you stack with Methyl 1-d and how would you cycle them?

Could you type up how long to cycle these products, including Formadrol?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you stack with Methyl 1-d and how would you cycle them?

Could you type up how long to cycle these products, including Formadrol?

M1D can be stacked with anything in reality. I would stack it with our MMV2 as they compliment eachother amazingly.

If you visit our website it gives all the information for stacks, how long, and how much. Its got a lot of informative and helpful information!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You will not need a PCT with this M1D. You'd be better off buying Diesel Test Hardcore and getting a free bottle of Diesel Raw Test with the purchase. You got a one of the best test boosters as well as a DHEA + Pregnolone supp which will give you better results than M1D will.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You could take Methyl 1-D for 30 days at the recommended dosages on the bottle, along with MMv2 at the recommended dosages on the bottle. FOLLOWED by 4 weeks of Formadrol for pct. It is up to you though. That is just an example.

MMv2 is an androstane which converts to "Stanalone" in your gut.