Bulk Creatine questions

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
i'm going to be ordering some pure bulk creatine from anabolic minds, if I mixed this in with juice or the like will it be sufficient for ingestion? or should I be ordering capsules?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
yeah man thats fine.. you can mix that stuff with whatever you want but juice or whatever you put in your PWO shake would be dandy..

and you'll get just as much absorption with the powder as with the pills.. alot of people prefer the powders actually.

Last edited:
WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
thanks, I was hopin so as I don't think I have the patience to put it all into capsules.

also if I were to mix it with a bunch of sugar free kool-aid packs or water flavor adders or something and make my own powder would it hold if I refrigerated it? as a powder that is, or I could make my own ready made RTD PWO drink...damn overactive brain

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as a powder you could mix em in a ziploc baggie and take it with you if you are just mixing one or two servings at a time. I do that for the gym

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
as a powder you could mix em in a ziploc baggie and take it with you if you are just mixing one or two servings at a time. I do that for the gym
I save old NO and Crea containers from former designer supps. So i've got containers to spare. I was thinking about making a full container. I know i'll need a lot of sugar free flavor adders but it'll save future hassle with baggies or bottles.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the thing to keep in mind then is that you have to really shake the container well each time you are going to scoop some out, and it may still end up somewhat uneven due to different particle sizes.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
thanks for the help, shake drink and repeat.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
For bulk creatine, if its mono you want to make sure it gets dissolved properly and also I would take it with juice. I've done it with and without the simple sugars and it works much better with.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
For bulk creatine, if its mono you want to make sure it gets dissolved properly and also I would take it with juice. I've done it with and without the simple sugars and it works much better with.
not mono, dicreatine citrate and tricreatine malate.

mono messes with my already messed with stomach too much.