which cycle to do first?

chads30

Awards
I will be finishing up my epi-max cycle in 2 weeks and then following it with 2 weeks of PCT.

My question is regarding Activate Xtreme cycle and Superpump/SizeON (or micronized mono) substitute for sizeon) cycle.

I want to run them as close up to summer as I can. Would it be better to do activate x first and then superpump/sizeon or vise versa?

Any opinions? (Have never tried either of the 3)
Thanks in advance

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I will be finishing up my epi-max cycle in 2 weeks and then following it with 2 weeks of post cycle therapy.

My question is regarding Activate Xtreme cycle and Superpump/SizeON (or micronized mono) substitute for sizeon) cycle.

I want to run them as close up to summer as I can. Would it be better to do activate x first and then superpump/sizeon or vise versa?

Any opinions? (Have never tried either of the 3)
Thanks in advance

2 weeks PCT for an epimax cycle? are u nuts??? what support supplements are/were u taking while on and what does ur pct look like?

chads30

Awards
Yes 2 weeks of Nolv PCT for my epimax cycle. Almost everyone says they dont feel shut down on epi and I do not either. Granted I still have 2 weeks left and will see how I feel at the end. But I am 99% sure that 2 weeks of nolv PCT will be more than enough.
My support supps have been Liv52, milk thistle, COq10, FF niacin, and multi.

My PCT wasn't even the question I was asking anyways. I could always run the PCT for longer than 2 weeks once that comes. I will see how I feel at the end of the planned PCT. No big deal.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I love Superpump/Sizeon. Honestly, I'd do them both at the same time. Activate+SP/Sizeon would be sweet!