Zima PerfectCarb vs Avant SuperCarb

  1. Registered User
    jazzman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    389
    Answers
    0

    Zima PerfectCarb vs Avant SuperCarb


    Are these two of the same thing? Zima is a few bucks cheaper for about the same amount. Zima's ingredient is palatinose while Avant's is 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose. I googled the latter and found out that 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose is also palatinose, is this correct? Also, has anyone used Zima?

    Palatinit | Food Ingredients | Palatinose

  2. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Are these two of the same thing? Zima is a few bucks cheaper for about the same amount. Zima's ingredient is palatinose while Avant's is 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose. I googled the latter and found out that 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose is also palatinose, is this correct? Also, has anyone used Zima?

    Palatinit | Food Ingredients | Palatinose
    SuperCarb is Palatinose. Im using my third tub right now and love the stuff.
  3. Registered User
    jazzman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    SuperCarb is Palatinose. Im using my third tub right now and love the stuff.
    OK, so they're two of the same thing. They're the only two Co. that I know of selling Palatinose. Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0


    cant ever go wrong with avant
  5. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    cant ever go wrong with avant
    Agreed. Support the guys who started this one.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    SuperCarb is Palatinose. Im using my third tub right now and love the stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    cant ever go wrong with avant
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Agreed. Support the guys who started this one.
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Agreed. Support the guys who started this one.
    100% agree!

    Also seemed like the great feedback was with sesamin from avant and after all the clones arrived the feedback became negative...think about that and quality!

    Who cares the most....I would put my money (or in this case my body and money) with the company that invested blood, sweat, tears, and dollars creating thier master piece.

    But in most cases, the consumer rather spend 5 dollars less but in reality is risking hardwork and gym time.

    I'll break it down.

    1. Innovative company works months or years with certian supplier to perfect compound
    2. Copy cat company sends out 100 e-mail inquires trying to find the cheapest price from whomever
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    100% agree!

    Also seemed like the great feedback was with sesamin from avant and after all the clones arrived the feedback became negative...think about that and quality!

    Who cares the most....I would put my money (or in this case my body and money) with the company that invested blood, sweat, tears, and dollars creating thier master piece.

    But in most cases, the consumer rather spend 5 dollars less but in reality is risking hardwork and gym time.

    I'll break it down.

    1. Innovative company works months or years with certian supplier to perfect compound
    2. Copy cat company sends out 100 e-mail inquires trying to find the cheapest price from whomever

    its walmart syndrome. I'm willing to not try to find some sneaky way to copy your new fat burner, if only I could get some of it to loose fat with
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    jazzman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    100% agree!

    Also seemed like the great feedback was with sesamin from avant and after all the clones arrived the feedback became negative...think about that and quality!

    Who cares the most....I would put my money (or in this case my body and money) with the company that invested blood, sweat, tears, and dollars creating thier master piece.

    But in most cases, the consumer rather spend 5 dollars less but in reality is risking hardwork and gym time.

    I'll break it down.

    1. Innovative company works months or years with certian supplier to perfect compound
    2. Copy cat company sends out 100 e-mail inquires trying to find the cheapest price from whomever

    great point J!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Avant SuperCarb Availability
    By MuscleHeadGuy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM
  2. Avant SuperCarb Review
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Sesamin Liquid vs. Avant Labs Sesathin
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 06:24 PM
  4. Androgel vs. Avant's "One" Comparison?
    By Jon DeVaul in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 08:48 PM
  5. T-Gel vs Avant Labs Formula
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in