Zima PerfectCarb vs Avant SuperCarb

1. Registered User
    Answers

Zima PerfectCarb vs Avant SuperCarb

Are these two of the same thing? Zima is a few bucks cheaper for about the same amount. Zima's ingredient is palatinose while Avant's is 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose. I googled the latter and found out that 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose is also palatinose, is this correct? Also, has anyone used Zima?

Palatinit | Food Ingredients | Palatinose

2. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Are these two of the same thing? Zima is a few bucks cheaper for about the same amount. Zima's ingredient is palatinose while Avant's is 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose. I googled the latter and found out that 6-O-alpha-D-Glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose is also palatinose, is this correct? Also, has anyone used Zima?

Palatinit | Food Ingredients | Palatinose
    SuperCarb is Palatinose. Im using my third tub right now and love the stuff.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    OK, so they're two of the same thing. They're the only two Co. that I know of selling Palatinose. Thanks
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

cant ever go wrong with avant
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Agreed. Support the guys who started this one.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    100% agree!

Also seemed like the great feedback was with sesamin from avant and after all the clones arrived the feedback became negative...think about that and quality!

Who cares the most....I would put my money (or in this case my body and money) with the company that invested blood, sweat, tears, and dollars creating thier master piece.

But in most cases, the consumer rather spend 5 dollars less but in reality is risking hardwork and gym time.

I'll break it down.

1. Innovative company works months or years with certian supplier to perfect compound
    2. Copy cat company sends out 100 e-mail inquires trying to find the cheapest price from whomever
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    100% agree!

Also seemed like the great feedback was with sesamin from avant and after all the clones arrived the feedback became negative...think about that and quality!

Who cares the most....I would put my money (or in this case my body and money) with the company that invested blood, sweat, tears, and dollars creating thier master piece.

But in most cases, the consumer rather spend 5 dollars less but in reality is risking hardwork and gym time.

I'll break it down.

1. Innovative company works months or years with certian supplier to perfect compound
    2. Copy cat company sends out 100 e-mail inquires trying to find the cheapest price from whomever

its walmart syndrome. I'm willing to not try to find some sneaky way to copy your new fat burner, if only I could get some of it to loose fat with
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    100% agree!

I'll break it down.

great point J!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant SuperCarb Availability
    By MuscleHeadGuy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM
  2. Avant SuperCarb Review
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Sesamin Liquid vs. Avant Labs Sesathin
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 06:24 PM
  4. Androgel vs. Avant's "One" Comparison?
    By Jon DeVaul in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 08:48 PM
  5. T-Gel vs Avant Labs Formula
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 11:05 PM