EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hate some supplement claims

Arimatest 12.50 mg **

Patented Anti-Aromatase Complex of: androst 146 triene 317 dione 6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - alpha isomer **

and 6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - beta isomer

so 10,000% is increasing it 100x. So an initial test reading of what 24 up to 2400 I guess?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hate some supplement claims

Arimatest 12.50 mg **

Patented Anti-Aromatase Complex of: androst 146 triene 317 dione 6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - alpha isomer **

and 6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - beta isomer

so 10,000% is increasing it 100x. So an initial test reading of what 24 up to 2400 I guess?
Maybe they used people with High estrogen, low test, high aromatase in finding these parameters.

This looks like a GNC product (which now makes me wonder why GNC doesn't have the balls to carry hyperdrol....grrrrr). At GNC, you HAVE TO have something to support your claims, or they will not carry it with the claims on it (risk management). In fact, that is one of the reasons why AX is doing MassFX university experimentation.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Quote from GNC web site:

"ZRT Laboratory tested* - Scientists at MuscleMeds™ selected ZRT laboratory to validate the free testosterone boosting effects of Arimatest™ in a doctor controlled medical trial. ZRT test results revealed that male subjects showed free testosterone levels were increased up to 10,000% above baseline levels within 1 hour after taking Arimatest™"

If true, must have been tested on severely depressed testosterone levels.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free testosterone is a lot different than total testosterone, though. This is an important thing to make note of. Seeing as it's called Arimatest, it makes me think of Arimidex, which is cometimes prescribed for men with low testosterone.

The idea that it was tested on males with viropause may not be too far off base. We'll have to see what the research is this company is referencing. Perhaps their testing methods are +/- 5000% :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling this was "in vitro"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a e-mail from gnc advertising this-$79.99, for that price it better do something. i can brew a whole lot of td formestane for that price and i know the form works...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Androst 146 triene 317 dione
6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - Alpha Isomer
6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - Beta Isomer

Damn - underdosed Bromo and ATD... better off just running Hyperdrol and/or Inhibit-E.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androst 146 triene 317 dione
6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - Alpha Isomer
6 bromo androst 14 diene 3 17 dione - Beta Isomer

Damn - underdosed Bromo and ATD... better off just running Hyperdrol and/or Inhibit-E.
hyperdrol is 6-bromoandrostenedione at a higher ratio of the beta-isomer.

This product is 6-bromoandrostadienedione.

(yeah, I thought it was regular 6-bromo when I first read it myself)

The reason they have ATD in the formulation is because it is brominated ATD, that didn't go to full conversion.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Maybe its a 10,000% increase in pre-pubescent females?

What company produces this?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

lol nice!!!! ahhahahaah who cares who makes this crap lol its belongs in the Joke Shop (GNC)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its not our new product? ;) I didn't really pay attention. a low dose patent pending mix of 2 existing AIs isn't that spectacular, for more than the price of buying the 2 separately.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I can say in it's defense is that it's sublingual -- so maybe they can use a lower dosage and still be effective. I don't know...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if they were making a false claim, then couldn't the company get into trouble for false advertising?

I'm sure the company has their own reason for putting that on their label. They most likely ran tests on their product, but we'd have to see exactly what and how it was tested, and the results.

This looks like something you could find in GNC. I always try to stay as far away from that place as humanly possible.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you can manipulate who you test and how, then you can get to numbers like that.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
And yes -- this is a GNC item. I've seen it there. And they're really pushing it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bet that if one stacked this with Anabolic Halo, well their results would be........... ummmm............ a skinnier wallet.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just like over 80% of the companies.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In 2010 the FDA will start regulating nutritional products again I herd from the doctor I work with. There are talks like i.e companys need GMP standards, FDA registered facilitys published studies that are in a double blinded placebo fashion and if the companys do not meet these standards they won't be able to sell them. That is why I am very picky about products I take and people think I am a a-hole for calling out companys but the truth is the truth and think great example. Joe Weider owns muscle and fitness and pushes there own brand. MD pushes Muscle Tech etc. The list goes on. Ed whats his face with no2 claims to foind creatine. When new products burst onto the market, I can cut through the advertising hype quite easily. I simply ask the supplement company making the claims to "show me the research". A reference is a start, but the actual research study on the product is particularly what I am after. I want to see the study, the protocol, the outcome and the University at which the study was conducted. I mean heck you and me can make a product and sell it and make claims make our money and pull out. Look at kevin trudeau and the claims he made about coral calcium and than got in trouble with the FTC. Dr. Phill too got in trobuble with the FTC for product claims. Any how.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
WOW, 10,000%. I bet I can beat Jay and Ronnie next year. And I can get it for really cheap if I use my gold card and stack it with french fries and tylenol. Do I need to workout with this? I work at a grocery store so I already get a pretty good workout stacking cans and stuff?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
WOW, 10,000%. I bet I can beat Jay and Ronnie next year. And I can get it for really cheap if I use my gold card and stack it with french fries and tylenol. Do I need to workout with this? I work at a grocery store so I already get a pretty good workout stacking cans and stuff?
omg are u trying to kill me with ur amazing sense of humor nice man!!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
You're reading it wrong, it raises a test level of 10, by 000%. :blink:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Well I dunno why you're complaining, I did alright on it, kind of...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

HAHAHA. Reminds me of those pics that were in Flex a year and a half or so ago.The ones where it showed what Jay and Ronnie would look like if they found a way to alter genetics. Was crazy.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established

I've seen this pic several times, and always thought it was funny, until just now....anyone else notice that they didn't photoshop just his muscles.....now it's just disturbing.:blink:

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
GNC sucks. they are expensive and do not carry hardly anything you read about that actually works.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asw this advertised in a mag, too friggin funny