urgent dosing help on masspump stack

justing

Awards
i just got the masspump stack but there are no dosing directions.

so, i got. 1- arginine ethyl ester(100 grams)
1- citrulline malate(100grams)
1- CEE (100grams)

How do u dose this? and it would be helpfull if u tell me what the dosing looks like in a tsp. Im 170, and running this along incarnate and jungle warfare.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Go for about three grams of each and see how that works for you. Make sure you get a lot of water. I know one tsp on CEE equals ~3 and I am guessing AEE and CM are most likely the same. If the tub says 1/4 tsp = 700mgs you should be straight with a tsp of each.

justing

Awards
awesome thanks, and just if anyone wanted to know. mixing all 3 of those in water taste like someone puking in my mouth. I did read that CM would be usefull at 6gs.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
LOL. CEE is defiantly an acquired taste. 6g recommendations for CM are usually a split dose, like three before workout three after. If you end up going with six grams at once let us know how that works out for ya.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I personally use 5g Citrulline Malate before my lifts, and another 5 before cardio. It has always worked better for me in higher doses. At the same time, I would also be taking ArginineEE at around 4-5g, and the CEE at 2-3g before workout, and 1-2g after workout.

I'm also almost 200lbs and need higher doses of most things to get good effects.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
beta alanine would be an amazing addition to that too

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I personally use 5g Citrulline Malate before my lifts, and another 5 before cardio. It has always worked better for me in higher doses. At the same time, I would also be taking ArginineEE at around 4-5g, and the CEE at 2-3g before workout, and 1-2g after workout.

I'm also almost 200lbs and need higher doses of most things to get good effects.
Wow 5 grams of AEE?? I am aroudn 200lbs and I only use 1.5 grams but I use it along with other things.

I have used the MassPump stack before and liked it,I just flavored it with some bulk generic sugar free Lemonade mix.The sourness from the Cit.Malate went great with Lemonade.

A cheap addition to the MassPump stack is some bulk GMS also from Nutra. A half tsp. of that pre-workout plus the other ingredients and you get one hell of a pump.Cheap too.

My last pre-workout mix was bulk AEE 1.5 grams,bulk Cit.Malate 1.5-3 grams,bulk Creatine 5 grams,bulk Taurine 1.5 grams,bulk GMS 1.5 grams,20 grams Dextrose and 1 scoop Nimbus Poseidon.

I love bulk lol.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Wow 5 grams of AEE?? I am aroudn 200lbs and I only use 1.5 grams but I use it along with other things.

I have used the MassPump stack before and liked it,I just flavored it with some bulk generic sugar free Lemonade mix.The sourness from the Cit.Malate went great with Lemonade.

A cheap addition to the MassPump stack is some bulk GMS also from Nutra. A half tsp. of that pre-workout plus the other ingredients and you get one hell of a pump.Cheap too.

My last pre-workout mix was bulk AEE 1.5 grams,bulk Cit.Malate 1.5-3 grams,bulk Creatine 5 grams,bulk Taurine 1.5 grams,bulk GMS 1.5 grams,20 grams Dextrose and 1 scoop Nimbus Poseidon.

I love bulk lol.
Yeah, my preWO stack is pretty sick and uses decently high doses, its what works for me.

My pre-workout(gym) drink consists of:
5g Citrulline Malate
5g Arganine AKG
5g Beta Alanine
4g Glycerol Monostearate
2g ALCAR
1.5g Creatine Ethyl Ester
1.5g Creatine Gluconate
1.5g Tricreatine Malate
2 scoops Xtend