Has anyone used VPX's CEX or Black Pearl?
- 02-09-2008, 02:52 AM
- 02-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Black pearl was excellenet for staying power in bed, but that's all I ever tried it for, it was the RTD also. As for creatine, stick with monohydrate or magnesium chelate. Both forms have been in studies and proved equally as effective.
- 02-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I've actually tried the Black Pearl energy drink before. I absolutely loved the taste. But the ingredients seem to be slightly different than the capsules.
And as far as the CEX, is it BS, or will it at least work as a creatine supp? The price is hard to resist, lol.mw2012
02-09-2008, 07:40 PM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
The Black Pearl caps were better, I though - but (obviously) took longer to take effect.
It was easier to time the RTD of BP though - for some reason the kick-in time for the caps varied for me from 20 mins to maybe 50 mins.
Still not sure why.
02-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey jmh -- did you love the taste as much as I did? It has a totally unique flavor. I can't even describe it -- words fail me (for once, lol).
02-09-2008, 10:04 PM
I used CEX a long time ago and had some good workouts and pumps on it. Don't remember much else about it, If you can get it for cheap I say go for it.
02-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By R_1_z_Z in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:47 PM
- By SteamRollerX in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:29 PM
- By mr g in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 129Last Post: 10-01-2005, 06:33 AM
- By phenom9950 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2004, 10:32 AM
- By michaelton in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2004, 09:09 PM