Has anyone used VPX's CEX or Black Pearl?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
CEX is a really fancy creatine, and Black Pearl is some kind of energy/libido matrix. I can get them dirt cheap at my local Vitamin Shoppe. But should I?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Black pearl was excellenet for staying power in bed, but that's all I ever tried it for, it was the RTD also. As for creatine, stick with monohydrate or magnesium chelate. Both forms have been in studies and proved equally as effective.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I've actually tried the Black Pearl energy drink before. I absolutely loved the taste. But the ingredients seem to be slightly different than the capsules.
And as far as the CEX, is it BS, or will it at least work as a creatine supp? The price is hard to resist, lol.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The Black Pearl caps were better, I though - but (obviously) took longer to take effect.

It was easier to time the RTD of BP though - for some reason the kick-in time for the caps varied for me from 20 mins to maybe 50 mins.
Still not sure why.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey jmh -- did you love the taste as much as I did? It has a totally unique flavor. I can't even describe it -- words fail me (for once, lol).

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used CEX a long time ago and had some good workouts and pumps on it. Don't remember much else about it, If you can get it for cheap I say go for it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I used CEX a long time ago and had some good workouts and pumps on it. Don't remember much else about it, If you can get it for cheap I say go for it.
I can get it for VERY cheap -- and I probably will.