epistane,Havoc

Kingkona167

Awards
i'm just wondering because everyone is out of havoc and some places r saying epistane is discontinued

dizi24

Awards
i'm just wondering because everyone is out of havoc and some places r saying epistane is discontinued
It's been hard getting the raws from China as I understand. If you check the NP forum, they usually update when they get it, and then just buy some immediately.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
well dayum, i guess that's what i get for waiting ha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight from one of the owners of RPN:

Let me clarify this once and for all, since it appears to be a question that is common.

We reserved and made payment on a mid-sized quantity of material. This material is extremely labor intensive to make, and takes a lot of time per batch. OUr instructions to them were to ship out material as soon as assay returns verifying quality, even if it were 1-2 kilos at a time. This is the reason it is constantly going in and out of stock.

Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.

Shipments will be staggered until the purchased product is gone. Keep checking back at nutraplanet. :)

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
K is it just me or is there a lot of threads lately in the Supplements forum about steroids. I guess people may not see the Steroids section or I don't know

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
K is it just me or is there a lot of threads lately in the Supplements forum about steroids. I guess people may not see the Steroids section or I don't know
yes sir. there must be 3 or 4 threads a day asking dumb questions about epi/havoc.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Both are still in production with limited runs. Epistane will be in full swing within the new few weeks (roughly)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Its easy to tell that these ppl that ask about steroids in this section are from bb. Cause over there there's no steroids section, which I'm glad there's not cause that site is almost all teenagers

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Its easy to tell that these ppl that ask about steroids in this section are from bb. Cause over there there's no steroids section, which I'm glad there's not cause that site is almost all teenagers
There is, you have to click the general categories heading to get a list of forums not shown on the main page. Good thing too as the steroids forum is one of their better ones as far as being kept clean of idiots and trolls, but they're not immune.

designgray

designgray

Awards
I wasnt sure myself if Havoc was gonna be around anymore . . . . so i went ahead a bought one more bottle for later anyway.

Thanks for the clarification - now i know.

BTW - Havoc in my favorite of all PH/PS.
I have run all the main ones over the years, but Havoc (IMO) had the best gains with the least sides.

I kept ALL gains, and I felt like a grandmaster pimp all the time . . .