buying in bulk

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im gonna buy bulk supplies from np, mainly the masspump stack, another tub of cee, and beta alanine. what do you guys suggest using as a drink to mix everything in. im thinking of either kool aid or apple juice. anybody have some favorite drinks to mix their goods into?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
2 of those little crystal light packs in a 1 liter bottle of water. (I use the Wal Mart "Great Value" brand)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Blood of 1000 Virgins.

Or Crystal Light, whichever is more convenient.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Powdered Gatorade. I find that the Lemon-Lime or Glacier Freeze mixes great with anything.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Don't be a wuss, mix with the clear stuff out of the tap! Water that is.

If it tastes bad enough, and if you have more than 3g of CEE that is a definite possibility, get some crystal light stuff as others have said.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
The Blood of 1000 Virgins.

Or Crystal Light, whichever is more convenient.
blood it is. however if someone asks what im drinking, ill say its cherry koolaid.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
watermelon xtend is pretty sweet and masks the taste

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
i like flavored waximaize such as IDS waximaize in fruit punch or grape. sugar free and definitely helps out with a pump.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
masspump stack, another tub of cee, and beta alanine. goods into?
I haven't used these, but my beverage of choice is coffee in a shaker bottle with whey, creatine, etc. The flavor of coffee is strong enough to mask a lot of stuff. Grapefruit juice works well,too, for stuff like BCAA's and creatine. They might work for the stuff you mentioned, too.

DB

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
be sure to start the beta alanine dose low, or you'll regret it big time. TRUST ME

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
no more than 2grams. I did 3 and i wanted to rip my skin off. the palms of my hands and the bottom of my feet were itching like crazy for 2 hours

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
1988holloway Supplements 15
Supplements 13
ikeNball Supplements 15
Grayson Supplements 2