Injured, getting bored, shoudl i use this stack?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my shoulder has been jacked up for 8 months now. Gonna go in for an MRI next week finally.

Cant workout upper, and im getting kinda bored. Not saying that i NEED supps to make working out "fun" but it adds a little flavor/excitement to it IMO.

Right now i have:
Topical 6 oxo
Lean Xtreme
Activate Xtreme
XF
Powerfull
SizeOn
Lots of cutting supps

Should i run any of these or just wait untill im healthy again? (which could be a long time)

I wouldnt start any of them before i get my MRI and they decided whether or not i gotta have surgery (if i gotta have surgery wont run em)

I sorta just wanna spice things up, cause ive been working out JUST legs (3x a week) for 2 months now, getting kinda manatenous (sp?)

Thanks

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Can't do biceps/triceps at all ?

I think anything is game except XF which might make the situation worse. If I were you, I'd just say f-ck it and use them. You can always buy more stuff anyway in the future.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't do biceps/triceps at all ?

I think anything is game except XF which might make the situation worse. If I were you, I'd just say f-ck it and use them. You can always buy more stuff anyway in the future.
no, i cant workout ANY upper body

and yeah, i dont think XF would be good caues the inflamitory issues. I was using it for like 2 weeks but stopped it after i realized my mistake

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
wardbird...I feel your pain! I'm in a similar boat. I had to cut a Superdrol cycle short cause of an issue. I've already had my MRI and it turns out that I have a pinched nerve due to a herniated disk in my neck. I do what I can upper body-wise, which is limited. To feed my need to do something, I'm running a cutting stack right now since I can still use the treadmill in addition to doing squats. If I were you I would run the cutting stuff and save the others till you can take full advantage. Supps aren't cheap so get your moneys worth...my 5 cents worth! :head:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I agree with NasD, I 'd save most of your supp's till you are healthy again. Can you get some Cissus? I swear by it. It works wonders for healing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wardbird...I feel your pain! I'm in a similar boat. I had to cut a Superdrol cycle short cause of an issue. I've already had my MRI and it turns out that I have a pinched nerve due to a herniated disk in my neck. I do what I can upper body-wise, which is limited. To feed my need to do something, I'm running a cutting stack right now since I can still use the treadmill in addition to doing squats. If I were you I would run the cutting stuff and save the others till you can take full advantage. Supps aren't cheap so get your moneys worth...my 5 cents worth! :head:
My cutting stuff is:
****load of E
levithan reloaded
thyrotabs
napalm

And i was advised NOT to cut cause i cant workout upper so my upper would wither away since i cant work it out and retain it during a cut

also i got 2 of topical 6 oxo, lean xtreme and activate xtreme

and im a rep over at bb.com so i get most of my stuff for free, so money isnt realy an issue :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with NasD, I 'd save most of your supp's till you are healthy again. Can you get some Cissus? I swear by it. It works wonders for healing.
Yeah, ive been on cissus for like 6 months, not doing ****, dont expect it to heal my torn RCs tho, lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you tore your rotator cuff you better be cool with whatever you do. That is not good. Best of luck and heal up.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you tore your rotator cuff you better be cool with whatever you do. That is not good. Best of luck and heal up.
They said it is partially torn, because i can still stabilize my shoudler, just hurts to lift

hopefull with my MRI they will find out exactly what is wrong

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bumpb

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1...do some searching on the board. Great for healing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
ahh...sorry didn't see the age...I can't recommend it then...maybe someone with better experience can have more info for you.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established