leviathan reloaded help

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
this is my first serious cutting phase. so pretty much got my diet in check. i weigh about 193 as of this morning, take in anywhere from 220 - 250 grams of protein a day and while im trying to cut ive got carbs cut back to about 50-150 a day, and every 5 days or so i take in about 250 so my body doesnt get too used to this and it wont be so hard to maintain when im off and i try to eat every 2-2.5 hours. cardio is about 3 times a week for 30 mins. heres my problem: ive lost a few pounds since ive started cutting, but i havent lost any body weight since ive started leviathan, which i added into my diet at the start of the 4th week. however, i see the results in the mirror, and i have noticed some strength increase. should i just go with my first instinct and say im gaining a little muscle while im still losing fat, or should i be making a major change to my diet?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of the perks of Leviathan is that not only can you cut body fat and weight period, but you can actually gain lean body mass and strength while using it. Just continue on...

What sort of cardio are you doing?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
One of the perks of Leviathan is that not only can you cut body fat and weight period, but you can actually gain lean body mass and strength while using it. Just continue on...

What sort of cardio are you doing?
ah true i didnt think about that. i mainly just do the elliptical on interval training. sometimes i walk on the treadmill if im feeling a little lazy. but still cardio only 3 times i week. i will continue with what ive been doing i guess. fat will keep dropping and muscle will keep building. i suppose that sounds good to me.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Check your body measurements and appearance in the mirror as well. You sound like you are recomping very nicely! :thumbsup: keep up the good work and you don't always have to be a slave to the scale.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the perks of Leviathan is that not only can you cut body fat and weight period, but you can actually gain lean body mass and strength while using it...
Good point.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
this is my first serious cutting phase. so pretty much got my diet in check. i weigh about 193 as of this morning, take in anywhere from 220 - 250 grams of protein a day and while im trying to cut ive got carbs cut back to about 50-150 a day, and every 5 days or so i take in about 250 so my body doesnt get too used to this and it wont be so hard to maintain when im off and i try to eat every 2-2.5 hours. cardio is about 3 times a week for 30 mins. heres my problem: ive lost a few pounds since ive started cutting,[size=+2] but i havent lost any body weight since ive started leviathan, which i added into my diet at the start of the 4th week. however, i see the results in the mirror, and i have noticed some strength increase. should i just go with my first instinct and say im gaining a little muscle while im still losing fat, or should i be making a major change to my diet?[/size]
This is a problem???? :blink: :blink:

lol... the problem with cutting and most diet pills is that...yes,,, you will lose weight with them.. but the majority of this weight is:
water
muscle

fat is a stubborn SOB.. so we took a different approach with Leviathan.. rather than a nasty stimulant product that will jitter the hell out of you and make your body shed muscle to protect its valuable fat stores.. leviathan works differently

MOST people notice that they don't lose a lot of weight with leviathan (which is GREAT for most people) because the changes that you see in the mirror are indicating 2 things:
your fat % is lowering
your muscle mass is gaining

You can lose weight with leviathan.. youll just have to adjust your diet accordingly

which is why your pounds is staying the same. in the long run.. this will be the most effective approach towards cutting.

Now, since weight = calories in vs. calories out
you cannot weigh less than the calories that you store in excess each day. so if your main goal is to lose pounds off the scale at the same time, you might need to restrict your calories a little more. I would also suggest a BCAA product at the same time, as calorie restricting can be very catabolic if not done properly (ie burn muscle.. BAD!)

So... yes, Leviathan is working for you as planned.. if you are in seek of additional results, your diet is the key element in this.. Leviathan or any other thermo product is just a tool to assist with the project.. it cant do all the work.

if you would like further assistance, i would ask you to post your diet in the forum so others can give input

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
This is a problem???? :blink: :blink:

lol... the problem with cutting and most diet pills is that...yes,,, you will lose weight with them.. but the majority of this weight is:
water
muscle

fat is a stubborn SOB.. so we took a different approach with Leviathan.. rather than a nasty stimulant product that will jitter the hell out of you and make your body shed muscle to protect its valuable fat stores.. leviathan works differently

MOST people notice that they don't lose a lot of weight with leviathan
(which is GREAT for most people) because the changes that you see in the mirror are indicating 2 things:
your fat % is lowering
your muscle mass is gaining

You can lose weight with leviathan.. youll just have to adjust your diet accordingly

which is why your pounds is staying the same. in the long run.. this will be the most effective approach towards cutting.

Now, since weight = calories in vs. calories out
you cannot weigh less than the calories that you store in excess each day. so if your main goal is to lose pounds off the scale at the same time, you might need to restrict your calories a little more. I would also suggest a BCAA product at the same time, as calorie restricting can be very catabolic if not done properly (ie burn muscle.. BAD!)

So... yes, Leviathan is working for you as planned.. if you are in seek of additional results, your diet is the key element in this.. Leviathan or any other thermo product is just a tool to assist with the project.. it cant do all the work.

if you would like further assistance, i would ask you to post your diet in the forum so others can give input
well actually i could care less about my weight to be perfectly honest. i lost about 7 pounds initially when i started to my cutting diet, mainly from my gut, but i would assume a few pounds would drop with leviathan, nothing drastic of course because you are right, my main objective is lose fat, and keep/add muscle. and i would have to agree that leviathan is working as promised.

thanks for the post btw! moreover thanks for the great product! its only been 2 weeks and i just snagged another bottle. planning on 6 weeks total but i may only do 4 total.