Broken Powerfull

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I opened my second bottle of Powerfull a few days ago. I'm making great gains, seems like I am getting just a little stronger everytime I go into the gym. My first bottle had white pills with powerfull written on them, but this one has red pills and so far I have found 4 broken pills and I just opened it. Has this happend to anyone? :wtf:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
White pills - really? Hmmm, all mine have always beed dark red... and I've been using it for a year.

I've had a broken pill or two, but I then just get the powder from the bottom and down it.

Maybe you should contact the place you bought it from, or Jacob himself - I'm sure something can be worked out.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Who did you buy it from? Theres ways to fix this if its damaged in shipment. I once waited too long cause some of my Diesel Test was lost by Fed -EX. I tried to go through FED-EX to make a claim, and I had to eat my $50! Whisky Tango Foxtrot?:wtf:

I emailed Nutra(i ordered from them) and they were helpfull, and said they wished I would have told them, instead of FED-EX.
Needless to say, Fed Ex is totally fired from my shipping companies.:banned:

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I baught it from Affordable Supplements, Nutraplanet was out at the time. I will ahve to contact them.

R

Rock Head

Awards
There was another thread about this and someone said that the white ones were made for the vitamine shoppe. It said that they contained the same ingredients, but one of them was called something slightly different.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i have taken the new powerfull and the orginal formula by USPLABS and have never seen "whilte" powerful pills. only capsules and they have always been red.

G

All Usplabs Products will have white capsules with the product name written on it.

G

I opened my second bottle of Powerfull a few days ago. I'm making great gains, seems like I am getting just a little stronger everytime I go into the gym. My first bottle had white pills with powerfull written on them, but this one has red pills and so far I have found 4 broken pills and I just opened it. Has this happend to anyone? :wtf:
Send a PM and we will figure out the best case scenario.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
There was another thread about this and someone said that the white ones were made for the vitamine shoppe. It said that they contained the same ingredients, but one of them was called something slightly different.
I work at a VS, and we have P-slin, which I bought last night. The caps are white, with the product name on them. Same formula as the rest of the stuff. I didnt recognize the box when it came in though. I like the other box better.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm heading out of town for the weekend. I emailed affordable supps so we will see what happens. Not that big of a deal, so far only 4 broken capsules. I really like to stuff though. Monday I benched 100lb dumbells for the first time ever for a set of 5, then today I did 105 for a set of 4. Powerfull seems to be working for me so far. Have a great weekend everyone-be safe.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A l r i g h t y then, ED... You have a good one too!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the same situation with powerfull and anabolic pump addressed it to the board and nothing got replaced from usp labs or the place I bought them from. It has been 3 weeks + now.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i also had this problem, but since i cant take pills anyway i dont really care. i just tap the bottle and down the powder but i think they solved this problem with the white caps my new bottle seems to be free of dust

G

I had the same situation with powerfull and anabolic pump addressed it to the board and nothing got replaced from usp labs or the place I bought them from. It has been 3 weeks + now.
Did you address me directly or just posted a random thread?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you address me directly or just posted a random thread?
Posted it on my log and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/82181-new-log-08-a-2.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/83485-quesiton-usp-labs.html

and pmiller or someone from usp labs said to send them a pm about it and they would replace the bottles and nothing every got addressed. One person said contact the place I bought it from but seems like they never did any thing. It was only like a hand full of caps each from powerfull and anabolic pump. I don't need all new bottles. It only effected 1 bottle of powerfull and one bottle of anabolic pump. i still have 2 bottles left of each.

G

Posted it on my log and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/82181-new-log-08-a-2.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/83485-quesiton-usp-labs.html

and pmiller or someone from usp labs said to send them a pm about it and they would replace the bottles and nothing every got addressed. One person said contact the place I bought it from but seems like they never did any thing. It was only like a hand full of caps each from powerfull and anabolic pump. I don't need all new bottles. It only effected 1 bottle of powerfull and one bottle of anabolic pump. i still have 2 bottles left of each.
My question was did you contact me directly about the situation. My reps are responsible for answering questions not issueing refunds.

Are you stating that the 4 bottles in your possesion all have broken caps?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I bought 3 bottles of each and out of the 6 bottles in 1 bottle of powerfull and 1 anabolicpump bunch of the caps got broken or was empty. I have not opened the other 4 bottles yet. Or my pslin too. Pslin seems to be fine with the caps so far.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Certainly wasn't me man, I'm not part of USP labs, just a loyal customer and god knows I am not giving up any of my stash.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe it was john. I think the thing got deleated on my log but I remember someone asking to pm them.

G

Maybe it was john. I think the thing got deleated on my log but I remember someone asking to pm them.
I do not think you are dense but are you listening to anything that I have written because if you had, I would have a PM in which I do not...But yet, you continue this discourse.

S

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I do not think you are dense but are you listening to anything that I have written because if you had, I would have a PM in which I do not...But yet, you continue this discourse.
I shoulda said something when I saw this in your log but I figured you has PMed USPLabs like you said you were. These guys have in the past, from what I've seen, been very reputable and are very good at hooking members up from time to time and addressing any issues with their products. I'd get with him and see what you can workout.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jacob will always try to do his best, but it's a two way street.

On a side note: Jacob, it was awesome to see your products in my local Vitamin Shoppe today. I actually talked the manager in to buying himself 2 bottles of P-Slin. The packaging is different (odd shaped box). I also gave him the AM site link so he can check out more... Great job brother!

G

Jacob will always try to do his best, but it's a two way street.

On a side note: Jacob, it was awesome to see your products in my local Vitamin Shoppe today. I actually talked the manager in to buying himself 2 bottles of P-Slin. The packaging is different (odd shaped box). I also gave him the AM site link so he can check out more... Great job brother!
You are the man! You sold it to the manager.awesome!

Real exciting times, and we are in the final stages of GNC.

As Mathew said, I can not monitor every post, and it's a bit unfair to complain and whine on a public forum when I offer a refund in a customer serivice issue thread that your issue was never addressed. You have to address the problem before it can be fixed.

It would be a totaly different issue if I denied your customer service request and refunded a similiar case....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:squat:
You are the man! You sold it to the manager.awesome!

Real exciting times, and we are in the final stages of GNC.

As Mathew said, I can not monitor every post, and it's a bit unfair to complain and whine on a public forum when I offer a refund in a customer serivice issue thread that your issue was never addressed. You have to address the problem before it can be fixed.

It would be a totaly different issue if I denied your customer service request and refunded a similiar case....
Again there was no 1800 number so I did not know what to do. I pm'ed you so I hope every thing goes well.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd message a USPL rep. They'll hook you up, I'm sure.