Awards
  • Established
did someone have a good self tanners to suggest ? heheh

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest getting some of RPN's Atomic Meltdown. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way, so the price, and effects, are well worth it.

Not to mention, you also get the benefits of the thermogenic effects and one of the ingredients helps increase the intensity of the UV rays.

Get this and hit the tanning bed. Go.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd suggest getting some of RPN's Atomic Meltdown. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way, so the price, and effects, are well worth it.

Not to mention, you also get the benefits of the thermogenic effects and one of the ingredients helps increase the intensity of the UV rays.

Get this and hit the tanning bed. Go.
You used it already, cause I just found it at NP? If so, what were the effects?

Adams

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You used it already, cause I just found it at NP? If so, what were the effects?

Adams
I haven't used it yet, but plan on doing so. Before summer, I'm hoping. I've just spoken with others in an RPN thread. Dsade and crader offered a lot of input about the product. Sounds amazing.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
get Atomic Meltdown. It will not let you down.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I used "Bain de Soleil". It is the best look I have tried, but takes a while to dry up.. I will give RPN's a try soon.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For a tanning bed our Atomic Meltdown is the best;)

But if you are looking for a quick self tanning then A mytic tan is good. The booth takes 2 min to spray it on and you are tan in a few hours.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
yeP Atomic meltdown look great but I dont want to go in tanning bed ;)! I will take a look a this mystic tan ! any other suggestion ? thanks !

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just tried the tanning bed this winter for the first time. Ehh, not likin' it too much. Come out feeling like I've been microwaved. Even though I'm desperate for sunlight I have to say it's not a great replacement...and that's more in regards to vitamin D and mood than tanning per se.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tried the tanning bed this winter for the first time. Ehh, not likin' it too much. Come out feeling like I've been microwaved. Even though I'm desperate for sunlight I have to say it's not a great replacement...and that's more in regards to vitamin D and mood than tanning per se.
Since we talked, I have been dropping 2000iu a day of vitamin D. I feel great!!

Waiting for some body comp evidence (subjective, visual) but mood boosting is apparent.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I normally do about 6,000 iu's all winter but occasionally spike it to 10-15K. It definitely helps with mood and I think, overall hormonal regulation.

In the early 1900's, daily doses of around 1 million iu's were given to sufferers of rhuematiod arthritis with great results.

The FDA's daily allowance of 400 iu's is produced in one square centimeter of skin exposed to 30 minutes of sunlight. The body can produce at least 20-30,000 iu's if fully exposed (ie naked) to sunlight for 20 minutes.

Obviously, our ancient ancestors spent a heck of lot more than just 20 minutes in the sun per day and they did not "calcify their organs" as the FDA et al suggest.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
Any of this stuff work for a pale person like myself? I burn normally, but i am hesitant to do a spray-on at risk of becomeing orange.

input?

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Did you use one of the high-end indoor tanning loitions (with bronzers)?

I cannot recommend enough that if you ever decide to "fake n bake" that you aboslutely should use one. They're meant to keep your skin as healthy as possible by moisturizer it and it giving it nutrients. Bronzers are important as they help even out the color and give you a nice glow.

For me, I wouldn't even use a tanning bed unless I purchased some sort of high end lotion. That's why I'm really excited for atomic meltdown since it has all of the above plus some extra goodies like Napalm.

Actually Atomic Meltdown isn't that unreasonably priced considering a lot of highend lotions cost almost as much.

jOE

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually Atomic Meltdown isn't that unreasonably priced considering a lot of highend lotions cost almost as much.

jOE
Thanks, Joe....

Part of the delay was because I refused to compromise any of the ingredients, and we had to negotiate the right price to make this work.

You will not be disappointed.

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
wow when that guy looks in the mirror do you think he tries to convince himself that he is not gay

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any of this stuff work for a pale person like myself? I burn normally, but i am hesitant to do a spray-on at risk of becomeing orange.

input?
I am fairly pale by nature with my Irish background and I use the Mystic many Sat nights. It can make your hands look a tiny bit funny if you don't wash them right away when you come out. But they have different leels of bronzers in a mystic so you can do the lowest level.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
What was the supp folks were talking about not too long ago on here that could produce an actual tan when used as a transdermal? I think it was cordyceps or something in that direction.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was the supp folks were talking about not too long ago on here that could produce an actual tan when used as a transdermal? I think it was cordyceps or something in that direction.
forskolin

I am looking into some amplification angles and a high quality extract (and take out the DHA) for a more "natural" version later on.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
forskolin

I am looking into some amplification angles and a high quality extract (and take out the DHA) for a more "natural" version later on.
As usual, you rule.

BigKat

BigKat

Awards
I am fairly pale by nature with my Irish background and I use the Mystic many Sat nights. It can make your hands look a tiny bit funny if you don't wash them right away when you come out. But they have different leels of bronzers in a mystic so you can do the lowest level.
Awsome, good to know, thank you!

But bad news, a friend of mine just lost her job at the tanning place! :( No more free.

Much appreciated,
-Will