Topical Formestane

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was reading about formestane and I've used it before in e-form and really liked it.

I remember DSADE saying that form would work great for topical use (for example with chest fat, which would be what I would use it for)

I know penetrate is a good carrier but it is sistemic, andwith abliderate out of stock I was wondering, what can I use as a lypophillic topical carrier?

Any ideas? would napalm work?

Thanks in advance

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Napalm would work, albeit with less effective absorption of the form, but Napalm is pretty kickass by itself on chest fat.

You should be able to squeeze 2 grams of Form into a 4 ounce bottle of Napalm.

S

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I dont understand how a compound that works systematically can be limited to a localized area? This doesnt seem possible, and I've never heard a good explanation of this...

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey D, thanks for the response I'm gonna def try that.
Anu plans for bringing abliderate back? I know you wanna :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont understand how a compound that works systematically can be limited to a localized area? This doesnt seem possible, and I've never heard a good explanation of this...
Aromatase can be expressed in breast tissue, therefore it can also be blocked in breast tissue.

S

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Aromatase can be expressed in breast tissue, therefore it can also be blocked in breast tissue.
How does that relate to chest fat? I realize aromatase excess syndrome can be stopped using and AI like form, but what about actual fat? I've always understood these to be different.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does that relate to chest fat? I realize aromatase excess syndrome can be stopped using and AI like form, but what about actual fat? I've always understood these to be different.
Estrogen is a big player in fatty deposits on the chest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one other thing, it depends on the carrier. some are systematic like penetrate, and some are local like napalm. the systematic carriers will effect the whole body, while the local carriers will isolate to the areas applied. you are able to use a much higher dose of a substance like yohimbine with a local carrier than you would with a systematic carrier.

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
i've been using form/pene on my chest and napalm on my mids since med december, haven't been working out like i should but i can say my chest and stubborn mid section fat is really, really improved esp my chest. Now I don't have a lot of chest fat but it's almost showing the nice "shredded" look - at 41, i will use form/eform in some sort capacity for a v. long time. Makes me feel better too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've been using form/pene on my chest and napalm on my mids since med december, haven't been working out like i should but i can say my chest and stubborn mid section fat is really, really improved esp my chest. Now I don't have a lot of chest fat but it's almost showing the nice "shredded" look - at 41, i will use form/eform in some sort capacity for a v. long time. Makes me feel better too
i think us guys over 35 respond even better than the younger guy's to form. i am 49 and it is one of the most effective supps ive tried. dutchman is in his 60's and loves the stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think us guys over 35 respond even better than the younger guy's to form. i am 49 and it is one of the most effective supps ive tried. dutchman is in his 60's and loves the stuff.
I found this to be VERY true, which also makes me wonder if it is lowered test production with age, or increased aromatase...or both.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found this to be VERY true, which also makes me wonder if it is lowered test production with age, or increased aromatase...or both.
i vote for both. dutchman reports that using form long term has had a very positive effect on prostate, this has got to be good news for us older gents. i believe he runs cycles of 2 months with a couple weeks off then repeats. the benefits of form are numerous.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i vote for both. dutchman reports that using form long term has had a very positive effect on prostate, this has got to be good news for us older gents. i believe he runs cycles of 2 months with a couple weeks off then repeats. the benefits of form are numerous.
Using a systemic carrier, I assume?

Makes me excited about the new project, for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Using a systemic carrier, I assume?

Makes me excited about the new project, for sure.
yeah, penetrate/bulk formestane. i hope that rpn would consider a premixed formestane. personally i always thought e-form was the best bargain going, but now that price has gone up the door is open for an improved version. maybe formestane/resveratrol? or formestane/plus anti-cort, lots of possibilities.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Makes me excited about the new project, for sure
What new project, sh*t now I'm excited too even though I don't know what it is!!! When is it coming out? :woohoo:

I abliderate ever coming back or is this new project gonna take its place?

M

musclescientist

Awards

This might be little of topic but I just stumbled across an article that touted testosterone levels in the upper neighborhood of 800ng/dl (supra) as life extending. If that notion holds true than the whole dynamics of estrogen vs. test will change shortly

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This might be little of topic but I just stumbled across an article that touted testosterone levels in the upper neighborhood of 800ng/dl (supra) as life extending. If that notion holds true than the whole dynamics of estrogen vs. test will change shortly
the dutchman is in his 60's and claims since pulsing epi and doing long term runs of td form has improved his life considerably. this man is still pushing heavy weights, and claims mrs.dutchman is very happy. rather he lives to be a 100, who knows. but to be that active and healthy in his 60's is damn impressive.:squat:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What new project, sh*t now I'm excited too even though I don't know what it is!!! When is it coming out? :woohoo:

I abliderate ever coming back or is this new project gonna take its place?
We're looking to knock out some Formestane EtherCaps here within 6-8 weeks. Should help with the issue of oral bioavailability by taking advantage of lymphatic absorption.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We're looking to knock out some Formestane EtherCaps here within 6-8 weeks. Should help with the issue of oral bioavailability by taking advantage of lymphatic absorption.
i would be very interested in this, any way you could let me know when this becomes available.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a form/res combo.
Is that Resveratrol? That is the antioxidant isn't it? How much would you add to the 5gr form / penetrate mix?

Thanks

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
It seems I've been quoted and very accurately above. I'm glad to see that an old fart's perspective is of some use to you youngsters LOL. Seriously, Form is a permanent part of my life. By 50 most of us show some level of prostate cancer and higher levels of Estrogen versus Testosterone. An AI like Form is an effective, priceworthy approach to managing both conditions. And yes it does have significant strength benefits especially when stacked with Epistane such as I am doing now in my third cycle of such. Now understand I am 4 months into recovery from my third RC injury (first time for my right RC. Still this week I managed my rack extensions (5 reps 5 secs hold each, done for the last 50% of my range of motion) at 330 lbs. I am also back up to near my all time best on the Hammer Strength Triceps Pressdowns with 5 reps @ 610 lbs (PR is 630). I am sure I could do a couple reps with the full 14 plates but I really like to do 5 reps as my marker for strength, its psychological for me. I am convinced that supplementing Form and Epi have made this possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It seems I've been quoted and very accurately above. I'm glad to see that an old fart's perspective is of some use to you youngsters LOL. Seriously, Form is a permanent part of my life. By 50 most of us show some level of prostate cancer and higher levels of Estrogen versus Testosterone. An AI like Form is an effective, priceworthy approach to managing both conditions. And yes it does have significant strength benefits especially when stacked with Epistane such as I am doing now in my third cycle of such. Now understand I am 4 months into recovery from my third RC injury (first time for my right RC. Still this week I managed my rack extensions (5 reps 5 secs hold each, done for the last 50% of my range of motion) at 330 lbs. I am also back up to near my all time best on the Hammer Strength Triceps Pressdowns with 5 reps @ 610 lbs (PR is 630). I am sure I could do a couple reps with the full 14 plates but I really like to do 5 reps as my marker for strength, its psychological for me. I am convinced that supplementing Form and Epi have made this possible.
great to hear from you dutchman, oh and btw-thanks for considering me a youngster.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
niiiiccceee!!! i really like the sound of this. very innovative and im sure effectiveness and quality go without saying knowing rpn.

also really like the TD trans-res/form idea as well!!

S

superstar

Awards
Can't wait for the formestane ethercaps. I am allergic to transdermal. Thanks Dsade!