Hot-Rox extreme

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
I have a bottle of this hot-rox extreme at my house because it was bought by my step dad and never used. I tried to research about it but I was unsuccessful

Does any one know if it works or if an 18 year old should take it

Im on a dirty bulk right now and plan to be untill bout may then I plan on getting on a cutting supplement and hoping this is the right one so I dont have to dish out money

thank you

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I've taken it before, with decent results, but honestly i would just take some E/C

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
im going to sound like an idoit but whats E/C?

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I'm not big on stimulants, i usually only use E/C for like 1.5 to 2 weeks in the beginning of a cut. I use it primarily for the apetitte supression. by than if your restricting calories your stomach should have shrunk in size. About the only difference in supplements i use during a cut is the dosage of my BCAA's and fish oil, i megadose both of them

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt a big fan of hotrox extreme. you just need to have your diet in check and do cardio. later on in the cut add venom hyperdrive

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
I'm not big on stimulants, i usually only use E/C for like 1.5 to 2 weeks in the beginning of a cut. I use it primarily for the apetitte supression. by than if your restricting calories your stomach should have shrunk in size. About the only difference in supplements i use during a cut is the dosage of my BCAA's and fish oil, i megadose both of them
Im with him. The BCAAs will stave off catabolism while you are in a calorie deficit and the fish oil does so many good things, especially if you are on E/C, where it will lower your blood pressure.

Personally when i go on a cut, i just ramp up the cardio, hit up the BCAAs and fish oil and i usually lower the carbs, and the weight will come off

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I've taken it before, with decent results, but honestly i would just take some E/C

I love the ECA stack, helped me get through the first 2 weeks of my CKD diet. Im about to drop it though because i've been cycling it for the last 12 weeks ( feel like I need a couple months off )

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I love the ECA stack, helped me get through the first 2 weeks of my CKD diet. Im about to drop it though because i've been cycling it for the last 12 weeks ( feel like I need a couple months off )
dayum! 12 weeks crucial! I think im just really stimulant sensitive

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I like Hot Rox but the Hot Rox Extreme is a little too, well, extreme for me. The yohimbine in it is what gets me. I hate that stuff...it's the most wicked stimulant I've ever used. Makes me feel anxious like something bad is going to happen ALL DAY. Ugh. Ephedra is mellow compared to yohimbine for me.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. So actually 6 weeks in the last 3 months, I didnt think it was that long...is it?
nah that sounds bout right bro, for a sec i thought u ran it straight

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
I think im going to run the hot rox at low dosages and jus watch my carbs by cutting out most breads ect. Im just trying to lose a lil fat but not lose a lot of weight