aspire36 arrived!

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Alright well it just arrived and I am about to pop 1 to see what happens...spending the weekend with my GF starting tmw so if i take one now is it ok to take one tmw night also or is that too soon? hope this stuff works! ill be posting again in about an hour or so to give ya some feedback...

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is strong man, you wont want to take another dose. if anything itll probably give you a major headache if you do. The GOOD erections dont come till the second day for me so maybe it will be the same for you. good luck

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you'll need one tomorrow, not really recommended.....let us know how it goes bro.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh hell! All I have to do is take 1 pill and for 48 hours I walk around knocking lamps over. No boxers for me - gotta be boxer-briefs to push the bad boy down some!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell! All I have to do is take 1 pill and for 48 hours I walk around knocking lamps over. No boxers for me - gotta be boxer-briefs to push the bad boy down some!
haha..me too bruv, no jogging pants thats for sure

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
The funniest thing i remember about taking aspire36 was the second day i was trying to cook some eggs and "my unit" kept hitting the cabinet below the stove. i remember sayin to myself, "damm!t not now" lol

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
update! my eyes feel a little tired and my nose is a bit stuffy...had a random semi kinda before after i got outa the shower...ill see what happens within the next few hours...

blitzkriegjim

Awards
natural reaction.....happened to me too, but dont take the second dose man, that stuff is powerful, and it will definitely do more harm than good i think. actually i tried the lite version and liked it better.....had more control on when the guy decided to perk up haha

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
What I really like about Aspire, is the fact that its such a good product, it makes it okay for a bunch of guys to hang out and tell each other boner stories - and its not gay! :)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were you, then from now on I would take Aspire 30-45 minutes before sexual activity. It kicked in for me within about 15 minutes. You'll experience the potential for up to 3 days, so don't waste your Aspire by popping them like candy.

I experienced very uncomfortable congestion, but that was it. No headache or anything. I have a sample of the Lite, which most people have experienced no sides from. I'll be using it next weekend and reviewing it. To help with the negative side-effects, trying downing it with a glass of OJ. I'll be doing this next weekend, when I down the Lite. I'll also keep some Afrin nasal spray nearby, just in case.

Enjoy yourself! I sure did. Erection frequency, quality, and recuperation time were fantastic.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I really like about Aspire, is the fact that its such a good product, it makes it okay for a bunch of guys to hang out and tell each other boner stories - and its not gay! :)
We're all mature adults here, though, so no worries. But, of course, it never hurts anybody to have a sense of humor and joke around once in a while. :trout:

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Well I cant say it did a lot...or I didnt notice any drastic changes...I have been taking a product called Orexis as well...Thursday I took the aspire and just got congested and such...Do not think it worked for me...saturday morning I was able to go at it twice and would of been good im pretty sure for round 3 but we were interupted...I am still going to try the aspire to see if maybe it needed to get into my system or something but I will be trying it one or 2 more times along with taking the orexis