P Slin + Ap + X Factor Diet..opinions Needed

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. Im starting this stack tomorrow.. And here is my bulking diet.. I have been on this bulking diet for about 3 weeks now and im gaining about a lb a week. I used Calorie King to create my diet. My fats are really low because every so often I'll eat a fatty steak, chicken thighs, peanuts or salmon.

Now I just added Anabolic Pump, P Slin and X Factor to my bulking diet!I need some opinions, what do you guys think about this diet? Should I add more simple carbs to meals 5 and 6??

My stats are:
Weight: 139lbs
Height: 5 ft 4 inches
Body fat: 8%

TOTAL MACRONUTRIENTS:
Calories: 2605 calories
Protein: 247g
Carbs: 357g
Fats: 21g

1 Anabolic pump capsule: 7:30am

Meal 1: 8:00am
Protein: 37g
Complex Carbs: 52g
Fats: 6g
1 X Factor capsule

Meal 2: 10:30am
Protein: 36g
Complex Carbs: 51g
Fats: 1.5g

1 Anabolic Pump capsule: 12:45pm

Meal 3:1:00pm
Protein: 37g
Fats: 3g
1 X Factor capsule

Meal 4: 4:00 pm
Complex Carbs: 51g
Fats: 1.5g
1 X Factor capsule

1 P-Slin: 6:15 pm

Meal 5(pre-workout meal): 6:30 pm
Simple Carbs: 51g ( Should I add more carbs here?)
1 Scoop Xtend
2 grams creatine gluconate

GYM: 7:00pm to 8:15 pm

1 Anabolic pump capsule(while at the gym): 8:00 pm

Meal 6(post-workout meal):8:30 pm
Simple Carbs: 41g ( should I add more carbs here??)
1 X factor capsule
1 Scoop Xtend
2g Creatine Gluconate
5g leucine

Meal 7(post-workout meal 2): 10:00 pm

THANKS FOR THE INPUT.. I CANT WAIT TO START THIS DIET!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, use more carbs for you AP/P-Slin meals; at least 60-75g should be used for these. Also, you need to include more fats in your diet. As you currently have it, that is less than 10% of your kcals. Bump it up to where you have roughly 20% of your kcals coming from fats.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, use more carbs for you AP/P-Slin meals; at least 60-75g should be used for these. Also, you need to include more fats in your diet. As you currently have it, that is less than 10% of your kcals. Bump it up to where you have roughly 20% of your kcals coming from fats.
yea thats exactly what i was thinking...u should add some good healthy fat sources and more carbs after pslin. some overall cals in general would be good since ur also on x-factor

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
If I added more carbs.. to the AP/P slin meals I would probably be passed 400g of carbs! Wouldnt that be insane for someone my size, height and BF?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I added more carbs.. to the AP/P slin meals I would probably be passed 400g of carbs! Wouldnt that be insane for someone my size, height and BF?
Possibly, but you could always shift the amount from one meal to the others. For example, instead of having 51g at meals 2&4, you can have ~30g and shift the remainder without altering you kcal total.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea rodja got u covered man like for example drop to 30 carbs on meals 2 and 4 and up the fat to 10 grams and that should leave u around the same caloric total for the day. judging by ur avatar u look pretty lean so i'd assume you could handle all those carbs with the help of x-factor, ap, and pslin very easily

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea rodja got u covered man like for example drop to 30 carbs on meals 2 and 4 and up the fat to 10 grams and that should leave u around the same caloric total for the day. judging by ur avatar u look pretty lean so i'd assume you could handle all those carbs with the help of x-factor, ap, and pslin very easily
That is not me in my avi, it is Wanderlei Silva. Don't feel bad, though, you are at least the 10th person to make that mistake.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is not me in my avi, it is Wanderlei Silva. Don't feel bad, though, you are at least the 10th person to make that mistake.
naw srry i wasnt being clear i was talking about the OP. i did used to think that was you though....srry if you were confused i was saying u had the original poster covered i was just kinda reiterating what you said with my personal opinion

srry for the confusion...

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
okay sounds good, I just started today.. Anyone else with suggestions?