MassFX Hyperdrol 2 and Retain 2

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Was reading the Ultimate Mass Cycle and it is basd off of 12 weeks. If I take the suggested amount on that cycle my products will only last 4 weeks (1 month) order more? or spread them out to enduce 12 weeks? Is 12 weeks really nessecary?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i was curious about this too. awaiting knowledgeable poster's reply....

dizi24

Awards
I think you need 3 retains, 3 hyperdrols, and 2 Mass FX bottles to run it like they suggest. It's such a solid stack that it's worth it though

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The investment is well worth it, but I've heard of people running Retain 2 after running Mass FX and Hyperdrol X-2, to help hold onto most of their gains made.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on how you stretch your budget, how you dose, etc., I would say that it would be advantageous to either go with full doses for as long as you can afford, or to bite the bullet and go for the gusto. The stack is VERY effective and extremely popular. (Runnin it myself, bros!) To buy a bottle and stretch it for 12 weeks would be cutting yourself short and I highly recommend against it. I'd rather have an awesome month than a mediocre quarter.

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
Depending on how you stretch your budget, how you dose, etc., I would say that it would be advantageous to either go with full doses for as long as you can afford, or to bite the bullet and go for the gusto. The stack is VERY effective and extremely popular. (Runnin it myself, bros!) To buy a bottle and stretch it for 12 weeks would be cutting yourself short and I highly recommend against it. I'd rather have an awesome month than a mediocre quarter.
I have to agree with tim. running it myself and plan on the 12wks. hope to get good results. why spend the money and do it 1/2 A$$

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
The nettle extract in the MassFX will lose effectiveness at 8 weeks, might as well stop it then.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I ran this stack for lil over 1 month and gained 5lbs...trained hard and ate clean...def effective!!!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
i ran it for 1 month and had good results. running for 3 months was just too expensive for me.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Ive been taking 1 pill 4 times a day, spread out ( like the bottle says) Should I take 2 at a time twice a day? More effective before or after workout? Doesnt make a difference? Should I be taking a beta alc creatine or something with the stack?

renegade100

renegade100

Awards
Ive been taking 1 pill 4 times a day, spread out ( like the bottle says) Should I take 2 at a time twice a day? More effective before or after workout? Doesnt make a difference? Should I be taking a beta alc creatine or something with the stack?

From anabolicX forum
UMC, Id go 1 HD2/1MFx when you wake up, 1 HD2/2MFx/1retain2 pre, and 1MFx/2HD2/1R2 pre bed, depending on if that fits your schedule. :squat:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
From anabolicX forum
UMC, Id go 1 HD2/1MFx when you wake up, 1 HD2/2MFx/1retain2 pre, and 1MFx/2HD2/1R2 pre bed, depending on if that fits your schedule. :squat:
I agree, usually those dosing 2 pre is for that extra PUMP in the gym but my cycle of this I didn't experience much different doing 2 pre ~personally~ than I am currently off of Havoc (totally different topic). Spanning it out like this will maintain good/stable levels in the blood which would be more effective for you in this case...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The nettle extract in the MassFX will lose effectiveness at 8 weeks, might as well stop it then.
If you run 12 weeks there is a designated break in there of MassFX for that reason.

pmoney99

Awards
Hey guys, how effective is this stack working for you? also do you need a PCT for this stack? or a serm?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, how effective is this stack working for you? also do you need a post cycle therapy for this stack? or a serm?
You can check the logs over at our home forum to see how it works. You definitely dont need a PCT.