MassFX Hyperdrol 2 and Retain 2

  1. New Member
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    MassFX Hyperdrol 2 and Retain 2


    Was reading the Ultimate Mass Cycle and it is basd off of 12 weeks. If I take the suggested amount on that cycle my products will only last 4 weeks (1 month) order more? or spread them out to enduce 12 weeks? Is 12 weeks really nessecary?

  2. Senior Member
    rolandajoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,545
    Rep Power
    855
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    18.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i was curious about this too. awaiting knowledgeable poster's reply....
  3. New Member
    dizi24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    19.88%

    I think you need 3 retains, 3 hyperdrols, and 2 Mass FX bottles to run it like they suggest. It's such a solid stack that it's worth it though
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The investment is well worth it, but I've heard of people running Retain 2 after running Mass FX and Hyperdrol X-2, to help hold onto most of their gains made.
  5. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484102
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Depending on how you stretch your budget, how you dose, etc., I would say that it would be advantageous to either go with full doses for as long as you can afford, or to bite the bullet and go for the gusto. The stack is VERY effective and extremely popular. (Runnin it myself, bros!) To buy a bottle and stretch it for 12 weeks would be cutting yourself short and I highly recommend against it. I'd rather have an awesome month than a mediocre quarter.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  6. New Member
    renegade100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Depending on how you stretch your budget, how you dose, etc., I would say that it would be advantageous to either go with full doses for as long as you can afford, or to bite the bullet and go for the gusto. The stack is VERY effective and extremely popular. (Runnin it myself, bros!) To buy a bottle and stretch it for 12 weeks would be cutting yourself short and I highly recommend against it. I'd rather have an awesome month than a mediocre quarter.
    I have to agree with tim. running it myself and plan on the 12wks. hope to get good results. why spend the money and do it 1/2 A$$
  7. New Member
    FrankJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    7.98%

    The nettle extract in the MassFX will lose effectiveness at 8 weeks, might as well stop it then.
  8. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    507
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

    I ran this stack for lil over 1 month and gained 5lbs...trained hard and ate clean...def effective!!!
  9. Advanced Member
    bigpoppapump2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    364
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

    i ran it for 1 month and had good results. running for 3 months was just too expensive for me.
  10. New Member
    Reverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

    Ive been taking 1 pill 4 times a day, spread out ( like the bottle says) Should I take 2 at a time twice a day? More effective before or after workout? Doesnt make a difference? Should I be taking a beta alc creatine or something with the stack?
  11. New Member
    renegade100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverin View Post
    Ive been taking 1 pill 4 times a day, spread out ( like the bottle says) Should I take 2 at a time twice a day? More effective before or after workout? Doesnt make a difference? Should I be taking a beta alc creatine or something with the stack?

    From anabolicX forum
    UMC, Id go 1 HD2/1MFx when you wake up, 1 HD2/2MFx/1retain2 pre, and 1MFx/2HD2/1R2 pre bed, depending on if that fits your schedule. :squat:
  12. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    507
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade100 View Post
    From anabolicX forum
    UMC, Id go 1 HD2/1MFx when you wake up, 1 HD2/2MFx/1retain2 pre, and 1MFx/2HD2/1R2 pre bed, depending on if that fits your schedule. :squat:
    I agree, usually those dosing 2 pre is for that extra PUMP in the gym but my cycle of this I didn't experience much different doing 2 pre ~personally~ than I am currently off of Havoc (totally different topic). Spanning it out like this will maintain good/stable levels in the blood which would be more effective for you in this case...
  13. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25883
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    The nettle extract in the MassFX will lose effectiveness at 8 weeks, might as well stop it then.
    If you run 12 weeks there is a designated break in there of MassFX for that reason.
  14. New Member
    pmoney99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%

    Hey guys, how effective is this stack working for you? also do you need a PCT for this stack? or a serm?
  15. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25883
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pmoney99 View Post
    Hey guys, how effective is this stack working for you? also do you need a post cycle therapy for this stack? or a serm?
    You can check the logs over at our home forum to see how it works. You definitely dont need a PCT.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 03:09 PM
  2. MassFx,Hyperdrol and Test
    By Bigbench in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:35 PM
  3. MassFx/Hyperdrol/AP/Retain = goodness
    By brettly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in