Thyrotabs, Cytolean, and Furazodrol

Masster

Awards
Gonna use these for a fat loss stack. Going with the dosing schedule suggested on Gaspari's website for the first two but not sure about how to dose in the Furazodrol and when. Also even though I know Furaz. is a milder PH......what would be the best protocol for PCT with this.

amicold

Awards
It's frowned upon but I ran just ALRI Restore as PCT for Furaz with Nolva tabs in case. Watch out for hair thinning on it.

Masster

Awards
I have Nolva. Just have heard many that don't use SERM with Fura so wanted to get the consensus.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
It's frowned upon but I ran just ALRI Restore as post cycle therapy for Furaz with Nolva tabs in case. Watch out for hair thinning on it.
I never knew that furaz causes thinning and nip problems. A serm is always good to have, but I recall a member just ran something by Diesel and recovered well.
IMO a serm is not needed for furaz. You can always go for a Post cycle support by Anabolic Innovations or Sustain/Dermacrine by Primordial.

amicold

Awards
I didn't think it would, I was shedding like a sheep dog three weeks in. The ALRI Restore is a great formula though I was surprised I felt "normal" after two days off.