Ergopharm 11 oxo

weedavie

Awards
Hi all, before i start i better introduce myself, im Davie, not the tallest as you can summize, i live not far from Edinburgh scotland, and have been interested in bodybuilding weightlifting etc, since i can remember, and im now 40 lol. Ok serious stuff, has anyone used Ergo 11 oxo, if so what were the results if not cool, i started using Propadrol EST, and stopped it it was making me puke. All info greatly appreciated.

Davie.........

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long were you running Propadrol before you dropped it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run 11-OXO with decent results. I took it more as a cortisol blocker, but it also subjectively seemed to improve recovery and vascularity.

weedavie

Awards
I was running it for just over 6 days, i tried to give it a chance but it just did not agree with my stomach.

Davie........

weedavie

Awards
Thanks for that dsade, much appreciated.

Davie.......

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used any other pro hormones or steroids like Propadrol? Also, were you taking it with food/water?
I was running it for just over 6 days, i tried to give it a chance but it just did not agree with my stomach.

Davie........

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i used it and i didnt see much from it but i was having a hard time keeping my diet straight. i plan to give it another shot since i have a bottle and a half left. i going to use it and the eca stack since i have heard alot of the muscle wasting while on eca comes from high cortisol levels

musclescientist

Awards
Hi all, before i start i better introduce myself, im Davie, not the tallest as you can summize, i live not far from Edinburgh scotland, and have been interested in bodybuilding weightlifting etc, since i can remember, and im now 40 lol. Ok serious stuff, has anyone used Ergo 11 oxo, if so what were the results if not cool, i started using Propadrol EST, and stopped it it was making me puke. All info greatly appreciated.

Davie.........

Currently using 11-OXO to reduce my cortisol mediated nighttime carb cravings. So far without success

Benderzzz

Awards
there is another cheaper brand out there from nutraplanet
works just as good and cost 50% less

that said i took it at 450-600mg a day and had decent strength gains
no real size to speak of but it is a good cutter in my opinion