PhytoTest/Epi/Mass X and TT40

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Here's what I'm thinking:

WEEK 1-4 Phyto-Testosterone from Primordial Performance

1-4 Epistane (Is 40mg too little to start?)

4-8 Mass Extreme and TT40 from American Cellular

Thoughts?

Background: 37 yr. old male

Lifting on/off since 1989

205 lbs. 10%bf

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1-4 Epistane (Is 40mg too little to start?)

4-8 Mass Extreme and TT40 from American Cellular

Most ppl END their epi cycle at 40 mgs, no way should u run that through the whole 4 weeks....and i dont know what mass extreme or tt40 are so if u could please list the ingredients

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Most ppl END their epi cycle at 40 mgs, no way should u run that through the whole 4 weeks....and i dont know what mass extreme or tt40 are so if u could please list the ingredients
You could start at 10 and ramp up to 40 in the first four days.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen most people run Epi as follows; 20/30/30/40. Run it at 10mg for the first 2-3 days, then bump it up to 20mg for the rest of the first week. Some people have also run it at 20/30/40/40.

Just be sure to have your PCT in order.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I think you should run Dermacrine instead of phytotest.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I think you should run Dermacrine instead of phytotest.
I would agree as well. Phyto-Test can be used in PCT, while Dermacrine has proven to be an exceptional stacker to a stronger based PH cycle. The beauty of Phyto-Test is that it can be used virtually anywhere, so you could hypothetically even run it from the start of the cycle through the end of PCT, WHILE also stacking Dermacrine with your current base.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
I thin Dermacrine has DHEA in it. I break out bad from that stuff. So that's a not an optrion.

I have been taking Phyto-Test and amgetting used to thetaste. Yuck. For those who say it tastes like maple syrup....huh?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I thin Dermacrine has DHEA in it. I break out bad from that stuff. So that's a not an optrion.

I have been taking Phyto-Test and amgetting used to thetaste. Yuck. For those who say it tastes like maple syrup....huh?
Correct, Dermacrine has DHEA as a main ingredient. And, I thought the same thing at first with Phyto-Test.. but man did it truely grow on me! I literally enjoy dosing now, and hold it in my mouth longer than necessary. Really strange, considering my first opinion on the taste. Seems to be common among users however - just wait a week or two!