Beta Alanine + Creatine + HMB + NO-xplode
- 02-05-2008, 09:39 PM
- 02-05-2008, 11:13 PM
beta and creatine alone is a great stack; HMB is decent but the dosage has to be so high inorder for it to take effect, not to mention u gotta be consistent and dose it everyday
- 02-13-2008, 10:26 AM
02-13-2008, 12:16 PM
02-13-2008, 04:16 PM
What's a metabolite? Why wouldn't he just get bulk Leucine, or bulk BCAAs?
02-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Board ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
a metabolite is the end result when your body metabolizes something. to get the 6g of HMB (I think you need even more than that btw) you might have to take in 30-40g of leucine, plus have other things in your system. its the same thing as the hormone chain - your body makes testosterone from DHEA which it makes from Pregnenelone which it makes from cholesterol which it makes from saturated fats. So why use testosterone, just take in more saturated fats?
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:26 AM
- By Irish480 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:13 PM
- By Sacs in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2008, 04:50 PM
- By Skircus7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-29-2007, 02:47 PM
- By super7orange in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:46 AM