steroid cycle for 18 year old? trenbolone + dbol + test +igf + hgh

drkzk

Awards
That's a little way to get attention to my thread ;)

Clearly I'm not wanting to juice, and was wondering what any other guys in my age group use as far as supps?

Right now, just creatine + lots of protein/carbs/calories from my diet
and was thinking of beta alanine, but haven't heard to much from other people

thx in advanced for the help

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Incarnate by Palo Alto Labs + a good form of creatine = pretty darn effective

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clearly I'm not wanting to juice, and was wondering what any other guys in my age group use as far as supps?

omg i was about to say dang lol...but yea i love beta alanine. look into intraxcell and incarnate(also has the nice bonus of cissus), but if ur strapped for cash you can go bulk BA. id stick with a basic effective creatine(i still just use mono, but other cheap effective bulk should be dicreatine malate). and if ur taking in alot of good carbs and diets on track look into Anabolic Pump. good luck man

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
your a moron.

dont create dumbass threads with dumbass titles

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:nono:
Beta-Alanine would be an excellent add to your supplement regimen. I suggest checking out Incarnate, or Bulk BA from NutraPlanet.com. Both are at great prices and are truely effective.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
obviously

wrong section

wrong age

and something this board doesnt need to be associated with

kids juciing

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well for those who r upset, he got your attention didnt he

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You fcukin j@ck@ss. I love that sh!t!!!
Your definitely going to piss some people off with that title though. That's fcukin hilarious regardless. Props! At your age I would go with an NO2 type product. You'll be amazed at the results and it's all natural !!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
it's cool that he used the title as a joke.. at least he's knowledgeable enough to know it's a bad idea... I also must give props. :thumbsup:

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Lol I think its funny that people get pissed off so easily about stupid **** on the forums...ragging on someone for something like this is stupid....I'd look into some sort of NO product along w/ creatine and beta alanine....I haven't taken beta alanine yet but am about to and hear very good things.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
Nobody wants kids on gear but i'm at the viewpoint of at least giving good advice as opposed to thrashing them and sending them on their way..... you gotta think they are gonna do it anyways so at least i'm sure most would want them doing it properly... IMO anyways
***disclaimer*** i do not condone the use of anything other than protein for anyone under 21 lol

drkzk

Awards
If you don't like my title suck it up.
I'm clearly not dumb enough to actually go on steroids or PH's.

Thanks for all the responses, good and bad. :p

drkzk

Awards
Lol I think its funny that people get pissed off so easily about stupid **** on the forums...ragging on someone for something like this is stupid....I'd look into some sort of NO product along w/ creatine and beta alanine....I haven't taken beta alanine yet but am about to and hear very good things.
as for NO, I've though about going for just arginine,
some of these supplements are just too overpriced, for what they are, imho.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I opened this thread fully expecting what the title implied. I thought "Oh ****..another kid looking to kill himself"...

Excellent job on the title.

At 18, I'd definitely use the creatine monohydrate. I started lifting at 20, and creatine made the most marketable changes in my physique it seemed. Back then, it was creatine and HMB that I mostly used. That and a **** ton of protein.

I used the norandro and such later on.

Oh, and have a good diet. Even at my ripe old age of almost 33, diet has made the biggest change in my body so far.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im 19. i just keep my diet clean. im trying to get lean right now so im on leviathan reloaded (going extremely well too). almost at week 2. usually take an NO product. im a fan of animal pump, tho i think im done with it since i found this forum and discovered what seem to be way more effective products. if i had the budget id definitely be buying bulk of everything. until then just eating as best i can. oh and a centrum multi. hope this helps.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Drkzk, I thought the title was a good idea, IMO. If others get upset oh well, let them cry. I am only 18 years old. The supplements that I have used are protein, weight gainers, bcaa, and creatine. I just got some nitrix, never used any NO2type products, yet. Hope that helps. Mark

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would just suggest the basics and keeping track of macros. At your age some creatine and getting the appropriate amount of sleep and calories will go a long way.

Check out FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal when you're bored and check out your caloric intake. You didn't mention fats or EFAs. Fats are a very important part of the diet as well...

...what's the deal with ZMA for guys under 21, yay or nay? I know it's just vitamins, so I would think it's okay, but would like confirmation before suggesting it :D

drkzk

Awards
thanks again to the replies, and links and such

EFA's, so far, just from flax bread.
Althought I just found big bags of flax seed in my pantry :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should definitely look into some fish oil. its very very very good for you. many health benefits and if you need any help with anything u can pm if u want

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
protein & sleep - or sleep & protein, whichever you prefer.

drkzk

Awards
you should definitely look into some fish oil. its very very very good for you. many health benefits and if you need any help with anything u can pm if u want
I'm strapped for cash for the weak,
but have some flax, until I pick up some udo's.

jUnit

Awards
I'm 21 and I use bulk BA, tri and di creatine malate/citrate, xtend. also melatonin, and a costco sleep aid every now and then. I have raspberry ketones and yohimbine caps for cut up in march. don't forget protein, fish caps, and drinkin green tea

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clearly.....

If you don't like my title suck it up.
I'm clearly not dumb enough to actually go on steroids or PH's.

Thanks for all the responses, good and bad. :p
That is good. You still appear dumb. You are going to go far in life... SARCASM <-- look that word up in Websters. You're to young to understand what "suck it up" means. Why don't you go enlist for Airborne/Infantry x 4 years and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

STFU

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously

Now, on a more serious note. All you need is a well balanced diet and work you A$$ off in the gym. When your test drops, and you're 38 yrs old, and have been lifting for over 20 years, then consider some of these fine supplements like Diesel Test Hardcore, Nos Ether, Leviathan Reloaded, and Incarnate. They worked wonders for me. Heck, my old A$$ could probably smoke yours in just about any lift, cardio, bodyweight challenge there is, but you're at an age now where the body is producing most of what it needs. Have fun with your training, you'd be surprised.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ragnarok is a great product and to be honest im not a big NO or creatine kinda guy but this stuff is good mixes well and tastes great!! Check out my log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84113-ragin-rok-sponsored.html
Im not a big creatine mono kinda guy because o the bloat involved(at least for me), while running track/cross country, and boxing theres no way id give any hardness or lack of water weight up!! Oh and beta alanine is the $hit especially for endurance ect, umm and the effects are def noticeable in your running!
Hope this helps and good luck!

By the way nice title! my initial reaction was no way that is f***ing crazy!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That is good. You still appear dumb. You are going to go far in life... SARCASM <-- look that word up in Websters. You're to young to understand what "suck it up" means. Why don't you go enlist for Airborne/Infantry x 4 years and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

STFU
:wtf:

drkzk

Awards

STFU
suck it up man

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
At 18 I would be content with supplementing protein and maybe creatine. If you are eating a ton of "healty whole" foods and lifting like no tomorrow, you will grow.

Man...I would love to have the knowledge I have now and the hormones of an 18yo ;-)

drkzk

Awards
im going to use:
creatine + dextrose
maybe ba
whey
leucine
omega-oil
multi

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

propho

Awards
  • Established
LOL! You fooled me.. I came in here in hopes of a heated debate.. :duel:

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established

STFU
CORPSKILLER: wow, brainwashed much??? what the hell does airborn infantry have to do with anything lol? you are the guy all the troops make fun of when you walk away haha

OUTSIDE BACKER: just cant let go of the glory days i see. why dont you change your name to Al Bundy. obviously your life sucks ass presently if you still refer to yourself as your old position. i bet you subscribe to "high School football monthly"/

anyway, eat lots of chicken, beef, fish, and other protein. if i had to do it all over again i would not have wasted all that fukin money on protein powder. once i started getting all my protein from whole foods, my results really shot up. man, i wish i could get all that money back. oh and yes i even eat whole foods post workout. the results speak for themselves in my case. also, get a multi and fish oil. that is all.