Junglewarfare, Anabolic Pump, Pslin

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
This is not a log, just a quick report. I started on this stack 22 days ago at 220-222lbs. At day 15 I was 227lbs, weighing in first thing in the morning and today I am 229lbs, first thing in the morning. I've never weighed more then 225lbs, EVER, so this is pretty significant.

I'm not as lean as I'd like, but that's the cost of bulking. However, my top abs are still visible, so it could be worse.

Full Stack: Junglewarfare, AP, Pslin, DCP, Sesamin Oil, Quasi-bulk dosing fish oil.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
nice, how long you running it for?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
nice, how long you running it for?
8 weeks with mild PCT, but not because I feel any form of PCT is necessary, but since JW is a PCT gray area, I'd rather error on the side of safety.

Mild PCT: X-factor, Drive, DTH, RPM.

I'm still deciding if I should use my RPM for my mild PCT or my next cutting phase, any thoughts?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
RPM and drive are preworkout stims arent they? If so how would that help with pct? lol xfactor and dth is good, but im about to finish my jungle warfare this week and i have had no sides or nasty anything all positive results, so at the end of the stack im goin to run retain 2.0 and then restore or vica versa...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
RPM and drive are preworkout stims arent they? If so how would that help with post cycle therapy? lol xfactor and dth is good, but im about to finish my jungle warfare this week and i have had no sides or nasty anything all positive results, so at the end of the stack im goin to run retain 2.0 and then restore or vica versa...
Drive isn't a stim, but RPM definitely is, and they both help raise testosterone.

I didn't have any sides, but I had lethargy for about two weeks, so that's good that you didn't feel anything.

How were your gains? Muscle gain? Fat Loss? Either or? Strength gain?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I'm still running the stack now, strength is up about 15 lbs on every lift, 5 lbs -10lbs on arms, definitely bigger, noticeably bigger bout 8lbs heavier 3 weeks in, i'm noticeably leaner as well, but i haven't got a body fat measure yet i might do that today if i remember, and i haven't measured my arms or anything yet ill do then when i go back home.. over all i like this stack more then AX stack... i ran that a while ago as well... it was too expensive and doesn't even work as well as this...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm still running the stack now, strength is up about 15 lbs on every lift, 5 lbs -10lbs on arms, definitely bigger, noticeably bigger bout 8lbs heavier 3 weeks in, i'm noticeably leaner as well, but i haven't got a body fat measure yet i might do that today if i remember, and i haven't measured my arms or anything yet ill do then when i go back home.. over all i like this stack more then AX stack... i ran that a while ago as well... it was too expensive and doesn't even work as well as this...
Nice, this is the first time I've ran JW, but I'm running it with AP and Pslin too, and it's also a first with them, so its hard for me to differentiate which supp is producing what effect. That's the down side.

Up side is I'm growing at an alarming rate, and I've got Java Soap and Flawless to keep any stretch marks in check. That was my biggest worry with this stack. I knew I'd grow and grow fast, but let me tell you or for anyone else reading this thread, Java Soap & Flawless work freakishly well.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
lol i'm not huge yet... but ill keep that in mind when i get there...

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
It seems like you guys are having great results. Volcom I like the log so far but I'd really like to know what you think got you the best results, Do you feel like any supplement worked better then the other or are you really unclear as to what worked and what didn't? Why not just buy another RPM for when your cutting? Sounds like a great post cycle.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It seems like you guys are having great results. Volcom I like the log so far but I'd really like to know what you think got you the best results, Do you feel like any supplement worked better then the other or are you really unclear as to what worked and what didn't? Why not just buy another RPM for when your cutting? Sounds like a great post cycle.
I suppose I could. I have enough RPM to do both.... but I could either run 1 bottle RPM PCT and 1 bottle cutting or have an extended cutting cycle, which for me is all summer really.

I have a treasure box of supps, if I were to get robbed, take my tv, dvd player, clothes, just leave my supp box alone!!

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I could. I have enough RPM to do both.... but I could either run 1 bottle RPM post cycle therapy and 1 bottle cutting or have an extended cutting cycle, which for me is all summer really.

I have a treasure box of supps, if I were to get robbed, take my tv, dvd player, clothes, just leave my supp box alone!!

haha damn right, defend it with your life.