What to take with Anabolic Pump?

R

richniver

Awards
Im gonna start taking Anabolic Pump...but i dont know what to stack with it.

Powerfull?

P-Slin?

XPAND?

Please give some feedback on these choices.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
i'd go with p-slin since you will already be takin in a ton of carbs, heard its pretty sick stack... just my opinion =p

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Any of those will work good, but why not try it as a stand alone for a little while to see how you like it. Once you get a feeling for how your body reacts to it than you can decide what will go along nicely with it.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Stack with P-Slin...havent felt pumps like this since I was on Superdrol.

G

Stack with P-Slin...havent felt pumps like this since I was on Superdrol.
Please read fine print:

AP/P-Slin stack is void of the possibility of liver failure and heart attack from elevated blood pressure.

G

Any of those will work good, but why not try it as a stand alone for a little while to see how you like it. Once you get a feeling for how your body reacts to it than you can decide what will go along nicely with it.
Great response, the only supplement that you may consider is Creatine since muscular glucose shuttling with be greatly exagerrated with AP. I would take advantage of it but INCREASE water intake significantly!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I like it with drive/rpm/powefull. Nice stack

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Please read fine print:

AP/P-Slin stack is void of the possibility of liver failure and heart attack from elevated blood pressure.
Taking both together dramatically increases blood pressure? Why is this?

S

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Please read fine print:

I think he means unlike superdrol, PSlin and AP won't cause risk of liver problems and high blood pressure.

S

sensitive

Awards
How about this.. any issues....
Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Scorch Remix, DCP, Lean Xtreme?

Ultimate RECOMP???
Or ultimate Disaster?????

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How about this.. any issues....
Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Scorch Remix, DCP, Lean Xtreme?

Ultimate RECOMP???
Or ultimate Disaster?????
Sounds like a really expensive stack.

I would have spent that money on a ton of good food and just trained harder.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Please read fine print:

yep..and lipid profile is looking good as well.

S

sensitive

Awards

Do any of these products contradict each other??
Are they all able to be stacked together????

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do any of these products contradict each other??
Are they all able to be stacked together????
they shouldn't contradict each other...but i think hes trying to say that at a certain point u don't get too much more extra by keeping on adding things. if i was to recomp with those i'd pick three of em and run them awhile then switch some and run for awhile. like id start ap, pslin, and dcp, then after awhile i'd run ap, lx, and scorch. thats just an example mind you but you should get good enough results with fewer of them if ur diet and training are on.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
my current stack

Anabolic Pump
Leviathan
Reset A.D.
Incarnate

And the usual supps - creating, BCAA's, multi, etc.

I love it. Great pumps, got that swole feeling all the time, shedding fat, and getting off the caffeine.

:bb:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they shouldn't contradict each other...but i think hes trying to say that at a certain point u don't get too much more extra by keeping on adding things. if i was to recomp with those i'd pick three of em and run them awhile then switch some and run for awhile. like id start ap, pslin, and dcp, then after awhile i'd run ap, lx, and scorch. thats just an example mind you but you should get good enough results with fewer of them if ur diet and training are on.
:clap2: :goodpost:

this is exactly right... to a certian point your just going to be using more supps then what is really effetive and its a waste, better to spread em out and get continued gains/loss across an etended period of time, either set up mentioned above should deliver great results.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

AnabolicPump is OK - just trialed a bottle, but don't think my carb intake was enough to get the full benefits - expensive too.

PowerFull is the best Test Booster Ive tried - awesome deep sleep with horny technocolour dreams to boot. Wake up with raj-on most mornings - wicked side effect